RDR2 OT **Mark Spoilers**

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The people at giant bomb who would fawn over these type of Rockstar games have really begun to turn sour on this.   And its very similar to what you describe, they don't want to hate it, the

Lol the fact that theres an even a part 2 to the epilogue is kind of nuts. The game is much longer than I expected. The last dozen or so missions i've done have all been pretty bombastic and elaborate

Got to play a few more hours. This world truly is by a long shot the most realised and living, breathing world every created in gaming. There are so many cool little moments and the way there is so mu

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Did you change the dead zone on the aiming to 0? That completely changed my opinion on the combat being clunky.

Yep Dead Zone at 0, sensitivity and acceleration at 80% and I'm marking motherfuckers with free aim left and right. 

Also I would suggest turning toggle to run on so you don't have to keep pressing A or X to run and more importantly change the horse movement settings to follow your left stick direction not the camera, that way the horse keeps moving forward as you look around and shoot. Free aim on horseback is a bitch at first but with that setting you can master that shit. 

Edited by Vini
4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

There was an optional objective 'Catch Lenny in the act' that I missed. Anyone do it? If so what was it?

I think I missed it if it was before

all hell broke loose in valentine

Just now, Vini said:

I think I missed it if it was before

Reveal hidden contents

all hell broke loose in valentine

It was during the drinking mission. You know how you can hold 'options' or start after a mission and see objectives that would've given you a Gold rating. Well one of them for that mission was 'Catch Lenny in the act'. Sounded funny so was wondering what it was. I'll look it up on youtube.

Just now, madmaltese said:

It was during the drinking mission. You know how you can hold 'options' or start after a mission and see objectives that would've given you a Gold rating. Well one of them for that mission was 'Catch Lenny in the act'. Sounded funny so was wondering what it was. I'll look it up on youtube.

Oh nice didn't know that was a thing, I'll keep an eye on those objectives. 

25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So you don’t actually get crafting materials from the carcasses right? If so then I don’t see much of a reason to lug them around. They don’t seem to be worth much.

You can sell them cook them or bring them to camp

50 minutes ago, Pureis said:

Anyone tried the money glitch?  I got almost 50k in 20mins lol.

What? How?

NVM, I did it and then thought about it and reloaded my main save and just collected the single gold bar. Cheating like that just ruins so many aspects of the game because a lot of it depends on money management etc. This removes the want/need to do bounties, kill bounty hunters, rob people, loot bodies, save to upgrade your weapons, your camp, horse everything. It undermines the entire economy aspect of the game and that's a big aspect of driving play forward let alone ways to play and make money.

:whoa: I can't do it, I don't want to compromise this game for myself. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Yeah gonna skip on the money glitch. Was super satisfying to pull off a big job then be able to pay that $300 bounty plus save up for camp upgrades. Getting rid of the money aspect and just getting everything would turn this into simply doing one mission after the other. 

What percentage (from the save file) are you guys up to.

I'm just over 21% and still Chapter 2

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah gonna skip on the money glitch. Was super satisfying to pull off a big job then be able to pay that $300 bounty plus save up for camp upgrades. Getting rid of the money aspect and just getting everything would turn this into simply doing one mission after the other. 

What percentage (from the save file) are you guys up to.

I'm just over 21% and still Chapter 2

38% I don't even know what chapter I'm on currently, I have like 30 hours in.