RDR2 OT **Mark Spoilers**

Just now, madmaltese said:

How's the story further in? Is there actual main plot developments or more character development arcs as seem to be the case early. 

It's getting deeper for sure beyond character building, it's getting a bit darker as well and more hopeless like the clutches of the world around you are crushing you.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The people at giant bomb who would fawn over these type of Rockstar games have really begun to turn sour on this.   And its very similar to what you describe, they don't want to hate it, the

Lol the fact that theres an even a part 2 to the epilogue is kind of nuts. The game is much longer than I expected. The last dozen or so missions i've done have all been pretty bombastic and elaborate

Got to play a few more hours. This world truly is by a long shot the most realised and living, breathing world every created in gaming. There are so many cool little moments and the way there is so mu

Posted Images

3 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah gonna skip on the money glitch. Was super satisfying to pull off a big job then be able to pay that $300 bounty plus save up for camp upgrades. Getting rid of the money aspect and just getting everything would turn this into simply doing one mission after the other. 

What percentage (from the save file) are you guys up to.

I'm just over 21% and still Chapter 2

I did the money glitch so I don't have to worry about paying off bounties when I feel like doing something more than playing the nice guy.

I'm at 25% at, still chapter 2 too. 

13 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

how the hell did they pull this off. 8 years of development :deadronda:

RIP God of War at this year's GOTY awards, Red Dead 2's going to take all of its awards away:danylol:

Nah, I bet God of War takes it.

Just had an encounter i thought was pretty cool. A guy out in the wilderness got bit by a snake and wanted me to suck out the venom to save him. I did so, and then the next time I was in valentine i ran into him and he decided to pay for any gun of my choice from the gunsmith. Ended up going for the springfield rifle. I thought that was a choice/consequence type of scenario and i hope there are more like that as I make my way further into the game.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Just had an encounter i thought was pretty cool. A guy out in the wilderness got bit by a snake and wanted me to suck out the venom to save him. I did so, and then the next time I was in valentine i ran into him and he decided to pay for any gun of my choice from the gunsmith. Ended up going for the springfield rifle. I thought that was a choice/consequence type of scenario and i hope there are more like that as I make my way further into the game.

Yeah there's a bunch of these good deed reward type things

Bad deeds also get rewarded in another way. I helped a random prisoner escape and he told me about an illegal operation in the city I could rob.

Edited by Vini

I just got raped by a hillbilly in the bayou, I'm not even exaggerating, I literally got raped in the game. 

The guy had a shack outside of Saint Denis and he's sitting on his porch, as soon as I walked by he was like "hey there mister, how about you come inside there's something I want to show you. I've got some some supper on the stove too".

(I knew something bad was going to happen but not this.)

So I walk in as he's holding the door open, as soon as I step past the door he cracks me on the head and it fades to black. Next thing I know I'm waking up drugged fading in and out of consciousness as he's saying a bunch of stuff, I can hear his zipper coming undone and his belt being taken off and then rustling and groaning, fade to black again. I wake up out in the middle of nowhere and all of my health, stamina everything is absolutely drained to nothing, on the verge of death. 

I just got raped :holeup:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I just got raped by a hillbilly in the bayou, I'm not even exaggerating, I literally got raped in the game. 

The guy had a shack outside of Saint Denis and he's sitting on his porch, as soon as I walked by he was like "hey there mister, how about you come inside there's something I want to show you. I've got some some supper on the stove too".

(I knew something bad was going to happen but not this.)

So I walk in as he's holding the door open, as soon as I step past the door he cracks me on the head and it fades to black. Next thing I know I'm waking up drugged fading in and out of consciousness as he's saying a bunch of stuff, I can hear his zipper coming undone and his belt being taken off and then rustling and groaning, fade to black again. I wake up out in the middle of nowhere and all of my health, stamina everything is absolutely drained to nothing, on the verge of death. 

I just got raped :holeup:

God damn :D

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I can give you the location if you would also like to be raped lol :cruise:

sure I wanna shoot him in the face before he rapes me

Edited by Vini