Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vini

RDR2 OT **Mark Spoilers**

Recommended Posts

Just now, madmaltese said:

How's the story further in? Is there actual main plot developments or more character development arcs as seem to be the case early. 

It's getting deeper for sure beyond character building, it's getting a bit darker as well and more hopeless like the clutches of the world around you are crushing you.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

this is such an improvement over the first. Darker as well

 

10/10, this game is fucking amazing:aitch:

Wait till you get towards the end of chapter 3 :wow2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how the hell did they pull this off. 8 years of development :deadronda:

RIP God of War at this year's GOTY awards, Red Dead 2's going to take all of its awards away:danylol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah gonna skip on the money glitch. Was super satisfying to pull off a big job then be able to pay that $300 bounty plus save up for camp upgrades. Getting rid of the money aspect and just getting everything would turn this into simply doing one mission after the other. 

 

What percentage (from the save file) are you guys up to.

I'm just over 21% and still Chapter 2

I did the money glitch so I don't have to worry about paying off bounties when I feel like doing something more than playing the nice guy.

I'm at 25% at, still chapter 2 too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

how the hell did they pull this off. 8 years of development :deadronda:

RIP God of War at this year's GOTY awards, Red Dead 2's going to take all of its awards away:danylol:

Nah, I bet God of War takes it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had an encounter i thought was pretty cool. A guy out in the wilderness got bit by a snake and wanted me to suck out the venom to save him. I did so, and then the next time I was in valentine i ran into him and he decided to pay for any gun of my choice from the gunsmith. Ended up going for the springfield rifle. I thought that was a choice/consequence type of scenario and i hope there are more like that as I make my way further into the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Just had an encounter i thought was pretty cool. A guy out in the wilderness got bit by a snake and wanted me to suck out the venom to save him. I did so, and then the next time I was in valentine i ran into him and he decided to pay for any gun of my choice from the gunsmith. Ended up going for the springfield rifle. I thought that was a choice/consequence type of scenario and i hope there are more like that as I make my way further into the game.

 

Yeah there's a bunch of these good deed reward type things

 

Bad deeds also get rewarded in another way. I helped a random prisoner escape and he told me about an illegal operation in the city I could rob.

 

Edited by Vini

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got raped by a hillbilly in the bayou, I'm not even exaggerating, I literally got raped in the game. 

 

The guy had a shack outside of Saint Denis and he's sitting on his porch, as soon as I walked by he was like "hey there mister, how about you come inside there's something I want to show you. I've got some some supper on the stove too".

 

(I knew something bad was going to happen but not this.)

 

So I walk in as he's holding the door open, as soon as I step past the door he cracks me on the head and it fades to black. Next thing I know I'm waking up drugged fading in and out of consciousness as he's saying a bunch of stuff, I can hear his zipper coming undone and his belt being taken off and then rustling and groaning, fade to black again. I wake up out in the middle of nowhere and all of my health, stamina everything is absolutely drained to nothing, on the verge of death. 

 

I just got raped :holeup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I just got raped by a hillbilly in the bayou, I'm not even exaggerating, I literally got raped in the game. 

 

The guy had a shack outside of Saint Denis and he's sitting on his porch, as soon as I walked by he was like "hey there mister, how about you come inside there's something I want to show you. I've got some some supper on the stove too".

 

(I knew something bad was going to happen but not this.)

 

So I walk in as he's holding the door open, as soon as I step past the door he cracks me on the head and it fades to black. Next thing I know I'm waking up drugged fading in and out of consciousness as he's saying a bunch of stuff, I can hear his zipper coming undone and his belt being taken off and then rustling and groaning, fade to black again. I wake up out in the middle of nowhere and all of my health, stamina everything is absolutely drained to nothing, on the verge of death. 

 

I just got raped :holeup:

 

God damn :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vini said:

 

God damn :D

 

I can give you the location if you would also like to be raped lol :cruise:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I can give you the location if you would also like to be raped lol :cruise:

 

sure I wanna shoot him in the face before he rapes me

 

Edited by Vini

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vini said:

 

sure I wanna shoot him in the face before he rapes me

I went back and killed him, you should just let him do it though, it was completely shocking. Let me load it back up and pull up the map, 5 mins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I can give you the location if you would also like to be raped lol :cruise:

post that shit, brah :tom:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Vini said:

 

sure I wanna shoot him in the face before he rapes me

 

 

3 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

post that shit, brah :tom:

 

Enter at your own risk 

 

30718510457_3a16139490_o.png

 

45608804002_33d62e2669_o.png

 

 

 

 

to your asshole :hest:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×