Xbox is on the up and up.

13 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Really kills the Sony sheep to see Xbox crushing Pro and all the other postive news .

It REALLY hurts them :D

They're absolutely anally ravaged atm :hest: 

1540552171770.jpg

1540553286131.png

^Remipee :mj:

Edited by bhytre
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Xbox hardware Revenue grew 94%, against a low prior year comparable due to timing of Xbox One X launch in Q2 FY18'     MS' own fiscal report states exactly what I said. That the

Xbox One X is a premium console.  The controller is fantastic.  I love the grippy-ness of the thumbsticks.  The controller itself is very ergonomic.  It feels much more quality than PS4'c controller t

TLHBR.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, madmaltese said:

DqTJL2pW4AEWmgB.jpg:large

'Xbox hardware Revenue grew 94%, against a low prior year comparable due to timing of Xbox One X launch in Q2 FY18'

:hest::hest::hest:

MS' own fiscal report states exactly what I said. That the growth is primarily due to it being compared to a quarter without the X. Dyno basically been arguing against MS' own report :D

DynamiteCop loves to argue against reality.....dude is deluded as fuck. 

8 hours ago, bhytre said:

They're absolutely anally ravaged atm :hest: 

1540552171770.jpg

1540553286131.png

^Remipee :mj:

Hey @bhytre and @Jon2B ... are you guys going to.... you know... actually PLAY this game??  :bena: 

Neither of you have even touched it yet as far as Xbox Live is concerned :hehe: 

Seems like neither of you give enough of a shit about this game to play it day 1:lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Hey @bhytre and @Jon2B ... are you guys going to.... you know... actually PLAY this game??  :bena: 

Seems like neither of you give enough of a shit about this game to play it day 1:lawl: 

It's on its way, lmao going to stores to buy games :laff: 

Besides, it's not going anywhere, day one or day 300 it's still on Xbox One and not on PC :laff: 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

It's on its way, lmao going to stores to buy games :laff: 

Besides, it's not going anywhere, day one or day 300 it's still on Xbox One and not on PC :laff: 

LMAO getting games in the mail.  Belgium carrier pigeons  :tom: 

Idiot...  I'll probably be done with this shit and moved on before you even get it :lawl: 

Day 300 and you'll still be talking about this game like as if it's the only thing Xbox has :hehe: 

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You didn't mention my name so I'm obviously playing it.

:deadest:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

LMAO getting games in the mail.  Belgium carrier pigeons  :tom: 

Idiot...  I'll probably be done with this shit and moved on before you even get it :lawl: 

Day 300 and you'll still be talking about this game like as if it's the only thing Xbox has :hehe: 

He ran to buy the half resolution tard version LMFAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Holy shit what a dumbass :kaz: 

From maximum PC specs to lowest of low :will2:

4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

He ran to buy the half resolution tard version LMFAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Holy shit what a dumbass :kaz: 

From maximum PC specs to lowest of low :will2:

I didn't run anywhere... I downloaded it.. pigeon boy:mj: 

And yea, from Max PC specs to lowest of the low(consoles ROFL)...... then back to maximum 60+fps PC specs again :smug: 

:juggle: 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You didn't mention my name so I'm obviously playing it.

:deadest:

Bhytre's waiting for Belgium customs to allow the carrier pigeons through with the game, as the stores there weren't important enough to get copies day 1. :hehe: 

Jon's waiting for Gamefly to have a copy available.  Could be waiting a while. :francis: 

I'm still juggling 3 games.  No point adding a 4th into the mix.

When I do get it , it will still be the BEST version :juggle:

Remij won't even finish it. Half his fun of playing games is benchmarking them so no wonder it's a slow start :D

thhbk 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I'm still juggling 3 games.  No point adding a 4th into the mix.

When I do get it , it will still be the BEST version :juggle:

Remij won't even finish it. Half his fun of playing games is benchmarking them so no wonder it's a slow start :D

thhbk 

You said I wouldn't finish FF15 either.. idiot.  I play more than you Gamefly2B :tom: 

I'm benchmarking your butthurt and it's off the charts :hest: 

5 hours ago, Remij_ said:

They got caught lying about games they play... shocker :drake: 

• 7 months later...
On 2018-10-27 at 2:44 PM, madmaltese said:

How about the fact that when Revenue is the only metric being used it is entirely pointless to compare a YoY result for a 12 month period where the only hardware being sold is a 199-249 machine compared to one where a 500 system is also included for pretty much that entire 12 months. No shit Revenue is going to be up. Sales would have to actually have to drop dramatically for revenue to stay flat when you has a system that costs twice as much. Any single X being sold is 100% revenue boost for the same single unit that is measured in the year prior. Even more if you compare 199 sold Xboxs to $499 sold X's.

Watch the YoY % increases drop dramatically now that starting in Nov and moving forward each month is being compared to a previous month that had the X out also in the previous year.

Look who was right :jordan3:

And then for a brief time, the lemmings were saying that PS4's YoY declines were bigger than Xbox's.

And then XBO started declining at a higher rate than the PS4, that had already sold more than 80 million units.:tom:

They're running out of metrics. LOL