PS1 Classic. Games line-up revealed.

Surprised by some inclusions and disappointed by others. Extremely happy Syphon Filter, Intelligent Qube, Cool Boarders, MGS, and Abe's Oddysse made it. Some major omissions though especially in the platformer and RPG area. 

People hoping for GT or Tony Hawk Pro Skater, those never had a chance because of licensed music contracts :(

Happy enough with it though, defs keeping my preorder.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Surprised by some inclusions and disappointed by others. Extremely happy Syphon Filter, Intelligent Qube, Cool Boarders, MGS, and Abe's Oddysse made it. Some major omissions though especially in the platformer and RPG area. 

People hoping for GT or Tony Hawk Pro Skater, those never had a chance because of licensed music contracts :(

Happy enough with it though, defs keeping my preorder.

Yea, you're right.  Sux :( 

Still getting one because it will definitely be hacked to play other games. :glad: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Honestly a bit disappointing.  I was hoping Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain and Soul Reaver would be in there, along with Suikoden 1+2 and FFT.  I was also expecting Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2.

Some Street Fighter Alpha 3, Legend of Dragoon, Chrono Cross would have been nice too.

So many people are going to load this thing up and be utterly destroyed by how dated everything plays and looks..

They couldn't even get Need for Speed Iii? No Gran Turismo? No Tenchu? No Tony Hawk? No Driver? No Ape Escape (DualShock required lol)? No Medal of Honor? No Jet Moto?

Dafuq are these dipshits thinking?

22 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So many people are going to load this thing up and be utterly destroyed by how dated everything plays and looks..

They couldn't even get Need for Speed Iii? No Gran Turismo? No Tenchu? No Tony Hawk? No Driver? No Ape Escape (DualShock required lol)? No Medal of Honor? No Jet Moto?

Dafuq are these dipshits thinking?

20 games just isn't enough to do justice to the PS1 library. 

And the fact it doesn't have dualshock controllers limits the potential of it's games even more.