Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ike

Tetris Effect will have a demo available from Nov 1-5

Recommended Posts

I'm really curious to see how it's going to look in VR.

 

I really had no interest in this at first, but the new mechanics, music and themes are awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm really curious to see how it's going to look in VR.

 

I really had no interest in this at first, but the new mechanics, music and themes are awesome. 

Getting really blazed and playing this game is going to be a religious experience. Not going to get it for $40 though.

Edited by Ike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ike said:

Getting really blazed and playing this game is going to be a religious experience. Not going to get it for $40 though.

Damn right. 

 

$40 is a steep price indeed. I wouldn't mind if it was a physical copy though. Maybe I'll import the Japan physical release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Damn right. 

 

$40 is a steep price indeed. I wouldn't mind if it was a physical copy though. Maybe I'll import the Japan physical release.

They have physical in NA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another stellar game for PSVR. :fblike:

 

Deracine (Miyazaki's game/From Software) is coming out in just a few days too.

 

Still hoping for Beat Saber to come out before the end of the year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ramza said:

Another stellar game for PSVR. :fblike:

 

Deracine (Miyazaki's game/From Software) is coming out in just a few days too.

 

Still hoping for Beat Saber to come out before the end of the year. 

PSVR with banger after banger :smoke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ike said:

It’s really pretty. Not worth $40 though. 

Seems like there's enough gameplay modes to justify it for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ramza said:

Seems like there's enough gameplay modes to justify it for me.

$20 Black Friday deal is coming :killzone:

 

I think the digital version is on sale right now for $35 for pre-order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played the demo a bit more and I’m buying it physical. This is a game I can play anytime and with infinite replayability. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ike said:

I played the demo a bit more and I’m buying it physical. This is a game I can play anytime and with infinite replayability. 

:fblike:

 

Picking it up next-week. With a bunch of other games.

 

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
Firewall Zero Hour
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner Mars
Creed: Rise to Glory
Mega Man 11
Deracine
Tetris Effect (Nov 09)


Digital:

Hollow Knight
Transpose
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when all VR games are complete trash you end up playing tetris :tom: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×