Nintendo 2nd Quarter Financial Results Briefing

Really impressed by Nintendo's ability to find success in many areas(where MS and Sony are not directly competing in)  such as: Switch, 3DS, Amiibo, mobile games, classic consoles, theme parks etc, and at the same time keeping their IPs popular like Mario, Smash, Zelda, and even Fire Emblem.  Used to think that Nintendo would be better off going 3rd party, I'm not sure about that anymore. 

Edited by Pureis
1 minute ago, Bodycount NS said:

It's incredible how Nintendo , bounced back from stillborn status with Wiiu, carved out their own niche and still managed to respect their fans enough to give them killer exclusives.

Power of N, indeed. :bow: 

Sure. I'm most impressed how they managed their evergreen franchises. Zelda, Pokemon, Mario remain as popular as ever, even more so now.  Many Sony IPs just rise and fade in one gen but they are doing better now with GOW, Uncharterd and TLOU.  And we see how MS couldn't do that with Halo and Gears of War. 

41 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Nintedo is going to demolish PS brand into smitherings this gen. And why do people always have to point fingers to MS? They are not even competing.

This kid is a dumbass. :mj:

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Fortnite on Switch is now at almost 11 million players online. 

z8GAT9g.jpg

Also... more than 50% if the userbase signed up for the paid online service (not needed for Fortnite) 

I said Fortnite was going to be huge on Switch when it launched at E3.  Not sure anyone noticed I said anything because I didn't even get laughed at, lol.

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Target has a buy 2 get one free gaming deals currently going on 

eh, i can't think of any other games i want. rdr2 and ass creed are too long, and i can't play them at the office. i would like to get octopath and just put my time into it.