According to Vox race doesn't exist

The video has a point though, there's really no biological definition of what constitutes a race in us humans, it is largely a political construct. If you ever been to Japan you'll notice they are really even whiter than europeans but somehow we label them yellow and europeans as white which doesn't correspond to the actual skin color. Nevertheless there are other more accurate terms like ancestries or families (like for dogs for example) which do exist and have a biological support. Either way, separating living organisms in classes have always been tricky and an ever changing science. Even now, with the advancements in DNA, the definition of what constitutes a species has had to be deeply revisited because physical differences and similarities are pretty misleading.

She gives direct examples of how the "same" race(s) changed throughout American history to benefit the needs of the political elite.  That's what "social construct" means: it's defined by society.

Also, let's count down until Deeno shows up to argue black people aren't people.

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, dakur said:

The video has a point though, there's really no biological definition of what constitutes a race in us humans, it is largely a political construct. If you ever been to Japan you'll notice they are really even whiter than europeans but somehow we label them yellow and europeans as white which doesn't correspond to the actual skin color. Nevertheless there are other more accurate terms like ancestries or families (like for dogs for example) which do exist and have a biological support. Either way, separating living organisms in classes have always been tricky and an ever changing science. Even now, with the advancements in DNA, the definition of what constitutes a species has had to be deeply revisited because physical differences and similarities are pretty misleading.

We aren't talking about different species. Race has always been the wrong word. You don't call a golden retriever and a border collie different races, they are different breeds. Humans are the same, we can intermix, we can breed with same breeds. 

Caucasians and Asians have Neanderthal DNA, sometimes up to 4%, this plays a huge role. For one Down Syndrome does not exist in black people, only those with Neanderthal DNA can be born with this syndrome. There are  absolutely genetic differences between us..  Average bone structures, skin color, hair color, eye color, etc. To say there are no biological difference is denying science completely.

^ proving Black People are superior. Which we've all always known. A reason the scared neanderthal has worked so damn hard to pillage that truth away. it's been their desperate escapade for over a thousand years.

Even infiltrating the minds of it's small white pudgy hands people with 4-5 inch penises to believe in a thing called 'Racism.'  The white failure knew from day 1 the Negro was superior physically in every way, but he also knew mentally the same species.  So he herded him and baned him from reading, growing, maturing, he pillaged AFrica of it's recourses and put everyone in apartheid.  Oh, gall.  The nice white non-doers swan away to Canada. But you can see blood on the back of their heels. 

21 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

We aren't talking about different species. Race has always been the wrong word. You don't call a golden retriever and a border collie different races, they are different breeds. Humans are the same, we can intermix, we can breed with same breeds. 

Caucasians and Asians have Neanderthal DNA, sometimes up to 4%, this plays a huge role. For one Down Syndrome does not exist in black people, only those with Neanderthal DNA can be born with this syndrome. There are  absolutely genetic differences between us..  Average bone structures, skin color, hair color, eye color, etc. To say there are no biological difference is denying science completely.

Of course there are DNA differences, my point is that with respect to the concept of "race" it isn't so simple as DNA differences because race is a extremely politicized concept so it responds more to political and cultural aspects than to genetic ones. But yeah, you could approach the issue genetically as with dog breeds for example.

3 hours ago, kokujin said:

^ proving Black People are superior. Which we've all always known. A reason the scared neanderthal has worked so damn hard to pillage that truth away. it's been their desperate escapade for over a thousand years.

Even infiltrating the minds of it's small white pudgy hands people with 4-5 inch penises to believe in a thing called 'Racism.'  The white failure knew from day 1 the Negro was superior physically in every way, but he also knew mentally the same species.  So he herded him and baned him from reading, growing, maturing, he pillaged AFrica of it's recourses and put everyone in apartheid.  Oh, gall.  The nice white non-doers swan away to Canada. But you can see blood on the back of their heels. 

Oh my

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Boom, and I'm a "racist" for acknowledging this fundamental fact of reality.

McMoron @McWickedSmawt85

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Hey now.. If we are going to believe climate scientists why not biologists? I tend to believe most modern science over "Teh feels".  Wackos on the left and right lol. 

6 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Everything is just a social construct. I guess we can't be racist anymore since races don't exist. 

Except you just said that its a social construct, aka a human made construct.

How are you not being something that humans specifically made?  Am I talking to a non-human, by any chance?

Your punchline sounded clever, I'll give you that.

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you just said that its a social construct, aka a human made construct.

How are you not being something that humans specifically made?  Am I talking to a non-human, by any chance?

Your punchline sounded clever, I'll give you that.

I was being sarcastic :|

2 hours ago, HolyAx said:

thats the dumbest thing ive seen today

lmao coming from the guy spamming internet jango and memes as if your life depends on it. Happy halloween btw. getafuckinggrip