Hermits go crazy over Diablo mobile game announcement

Holy fuck that guy butchered them :hest: 

Blizzard... what the fuck are you guys doing?  People want D4... and they want a different art style..  All your games and even their amazing cinematics are all starting to have the same fucking style.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea I really don't understand why they didn't.

I'd say they didn't want to take away from the Diablo III port sales, but let's be honest: this mobile game is going to absolutely bury that port in revenue.

In a way though... I'm glad they are getting this backlash.  They gotta stop fucking around with their fans.  You don't announce mobile shit at a convention that has forever been about PC... regardless of the expectations you want people to have.  They are the most vocal of all your fans and if you do something they don't like... they are definitely going to let you know lmao.

There's been pics floating around from the booth yesterday for Diablo Immortal.... and here's some more from today:

rn8y1i8.jpg

bpztdkk.jpg

32 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

In a way though... I'm glad they are getting this backlash.  They gotta stop fucking around with their fans.  You don't announce mobile shit at a convention that has forever been about PC... regardless of the expectations you want people to have.  They are the most vocal of all your fans and if you do something they don't like... they are definitely going to let you know lmao.

There's been pics floating around from the booth yesterday for Diablo Immortal.... and here's some more from today:

rn8y1i8.jpg

bpztdkk.jpg

Those pics are definitely from before the doors open or after they close. Blizzcon is wall to wall people and that booth is right in the middle of the main path, yet there's barely anybody walking past.

Edited by Hot Sauce
5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Those pics are definitely from before the doors open or after they close. Blizzcon is wall to wall people and that booth is right in the middle of the main path, yet there's barely anybody walking past.

That's very likely.  Still... I want to think this thing blew up in their face lol.

I actually don't have anything against a mobile Diablo game.  It makes sense to me... but it's just the way they decided to unveil it.  You really have to do what The Coalition did with Gears.  If you announce a mobile targeted game in this fashion at an event where the hardcore fans are... you need to show something... ANYTHING... from the core series.  Which is why they followed up Gears Tactics with Gears 5... and people were like... ok.. that's cool.

They should have known that this would happen by now, and that's the frustrating thing about it for fans... It's disappointing because Blizzard should know this shit.