I'm not buying physical games for Switch anymore

it depends on the game.... if it's a game I plan to keep "forever"then I purchase digital.     If I know I will finish it and never touch it again.... then digital. 

Seeing as you're going all digital how about we game share? :takei:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

it depends on the game.... if it's a game I plan to keep "forever"then I purchase digital.     If I know I will finish it and never touch it again.... then digital. 

A list of the games I've purchased? 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

So you purchase digital either way

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

that's what i do :smoke: 

This is a poor decision, Nintendo is horrible about carry over function and BC lately and likely means the next system won't play these games. Them being digital would likely tie them to the Switch and only the Switch which means A. No financial return on them and B. No ability to play them on Nintendo's next system.

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is a poor decision, Nintendo is horrible about carry over function and BC lately and likely means the next system won't play these games. Them being digital would likely tie them to the Switch and only the Switch which means A. No financial return on them and B. No ability to play them on Nintendo's next system.

One of the road maps for the Switch was for everything to be forward compatible moving forward from Switch onwards..... like ios and android.