• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

58 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Considering Deeno's track record, I'm feelin' pretty confident.

My political track record has been 1:1 including Trump whose victory was obvious to anyone that's not a delusional leftist, get your hankies ready.

TChing-NARALKavaNOPE-RGBWEB-750x1000.jpg

:hest:

29 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

My political track record has been 1:1 including Trump whose victory was obvious to anyone that's not a delusional leftist, get your hankies ready.

Whatcha got as far as seat changes?

I'm gonna guess +30 DNC in the house and +2 GOP in the senate.

9 minutes ago, Vini said:

In terms of policy this is still true, but there's a hijack attempt by gender studies leftists. 

LOL, we are going to looking back at this in about 5-10 years and think to ourselves "there were men..........well, for lack of a better word, lets use the term "men"...........who were actually talking about this shit as if they were threatened?"

And we are going to be laughing our ass off as these people.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, we are going to looking back at this in about 5-10 years and think to ourselves "there were men..........well, for lack of a better word, lets use the term "men"...........who were actually talking about this shit as if they were threatened?"

And we are going to be laughing our ass off as these people.

Yea cause 5-10 years we're gonna live in some progressive utopia out of your wet dreams.

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Yea cause 5-10 years we're gonna live in some progressive utopia out of your wet dreams.

No, we'll still be here in the same place, just laughing harder than we are now.

I love how you keep on trying to assign opinions to people. Its weak men who whine alot that will ACCELERATE women into having more power than they have now.

You're providing a distinct "comparison" for people to see.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, we'll still be here in the same place, just laughing harder than we are now.

I love how you keep on trying to assign opinions to people. Its weak men who whine alot that will ACCELERATE women into having more power than they have now.

You're providing a distinct "comparison" for people to see.

lmao who even said anything about women having power why would you assume I would have anything against that? 

Women have been accumulating power non stop since the invention of birth control, allowing them to compete on the same playing field as men. That balancing of power between genders is gonna happen regardless of misogyny and/or activism. As it should. 

Edited by Vini
3 minutes ago, Vini said:

Women have been accumulating power non stop since the invention of birth control

yyyyyyyyyyikes,

that's an opening sentence that is probably two beers away from sounding truly embarrassing,:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

yyyyyyyyyyikes,

that's an opening sentence that is probably two beers away from sounding truly embarrassing,:drake:

It's true medical breakthroughs have played a huge role in liberating women. Not sure what's so embarrassing about that. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

It's true medical breakthroughs have played a huge role in liberating women. Not sure what's so embarrassing about that. 

That's not where he's going with the acknowledgement.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yyyyyyyyyyikes,

That's a sentence that's obvious to anyone who understands basic anatomy. 

Women have only recently gained control over their own reproduction, freeing them from biological shackles to even pursue shit like careers and power.

Edited by Vini
2 minutes ago, Vini said:

That's a sentence that's obvious to anyone who understands basic anatomy. 

Women have only recently gained control over their own reproduction, freeing them from biological shackles to even pursue shit like power and career. 

Then why fight it?

See, that's where your "threat level" rhetoric sounds awfully convenient for FINDING A REASON to want to criticize the democrats. While giving you a reason to just "not have enough time" to concern yourself with what is happening on the other side of the spectrum.

I mean.........we've seen enough of you guys do this to notice the obvious pattern of what you are doing.

Let me blow your mind Jerry you can simultaneously support women rising to power and at the same time criticize some aspects of it. Like a small minority of gender studies activist cretins that don't represent women or democrats for that matter.

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Let me blow your mind Jerry you can simultaneously support women rising to power and at the same time criticize some aspects of it. Like a small minority of gender studies activist cretins that don't represent women or democrats for that matter.

That isn't what you're doing.

There's no point is you trying to act rational at this point.

The funny part is how I just got you to admit that the "threat" is a "small minority of gender studiest activists" which completely highlights the point I am trying to make with the time you take in PRETENDING to be concerned..............while playing stupid and with not concerning yourself on other matters.

Its noticeable, sweetie. Quite noticeable. You're not fooling anyone.

Just now, jehurey said:

That isn't what you're doing.

There's no point is you trying to act rational at this point.

The funny part is how I just got you to admit that the "threat" is a "small minority of gender studiest activists" which completely highlights the point I am trying to make with the time you take in PRETENDING to be concerned..............while playing stupid and with not concerning yourself on other matters.

Its noticeable, sweetie. Quite noticeable. You're not fooling anyone.

You're basically like a feminist black Alex Jones 

1 minute ago, Vini said:

You're basically like a feminist black Alex Jones 

No...........unlike the things Alex Jones talks about............we can actually count the number of posts you spend talking about these extremist leftists versus the number of posts you spend talking about concerns from the right (versus the number of posts you spend magically pretending to play stupid and not be concerned about things coming from the right).