Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The election thread

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Do your own homework. Thinking that you are above the simple responsibilities of being a decent, informed citizen?

Shit........that basically makes you nothing more than a different flavor of Saucer, in my eyes.

Wouldn't surprise me if my post causes you to not vote, thus proving me right.

i've done some.. ideas for gov but congress/senate seats. I think I'll just vote blue. Unless Independent seats help the cause but that becomes a throwaway. 

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

7 minutes ago, dakur said:

Can i vote even though im not American or in the country? Come one, someone find me a loop hole.

No.  That's just silly.

50 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Why are you concerned Canada? :laff:

Because everything they do affects us.  the US is our largest trading partner and we are their second largest. 

7 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

cant wait for him to lose tonight :D 

He probably will 'cause Texas.  But at least I won't be caught dead supporting Ted fuckni' Cruz. :D

6 hours ago, kokujin said:

i've done some.. ideas for gov but congress/senate seats. I think I'll just vote blue. Unless Independent seats help the cause but that becomes a throwaway. 

You'll probably find alot of seats for Judges in all of these precincts. And alot of them will be just one candidate running un-opposed. I usually do not vote in those.

Sometimes I saw a Republican judge running against just a libertarian, no Democrat. And just because I want to punish the Republican, I vote for the Libertarian candidate.