Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The election thread

Just now, jehurey said:

Of course I am......because I wasn't I would have you attempting to change your story multiple times, and even getting you to go back and try and change your source.

Notice how one of us keeps their argument simple and consistent.

And the other one doesn't.

Notice how one of us is getting mad every 30 minutes, and the other one isn't.

:D

Last word craving delusional psycho

Won't let you have it bitch keep replying I can do this all night

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

Just now, jehurey said:

Guess I gave you too much credit with the 30 minutes remark.

Guess I gave you too much credit assuming you knew what court packing means with all that argumentative bluster. Turns out it's all bullshit

Just now, Vini said:

Guess I gave you too much credit assuming you knew what court packing means with all that argumentative bluster. Turns out it's all bullshit

Another attempt to change the subject.

Sorry buddy. You tried to make fun of her for the "just control Congress" remark..........and we know it because you avoid talking about it at all costs.

And that's not going to work, either.

Tony Evers and Scott Walker are going back and forth with just a few more precincts remaining. Evers is barely clinging to a 150 vote lead.

I suppose that is going to a recount, which doesn't favor Evers, I imagine.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Another attempt to change the subject.

Sorry buddy. You tried to make fun of her for the "just control Congress" remark..........and we know it because you avoid talking about it at all costs.

And that's not going to work, either.

What's not going to work is your attempts to defer to the mystical "we". 

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

What's not going to work is your attempts to defer to the mystical "we". 

No...........you know it, and I do.

That makes it "we".

And you know it because you avoid talking about it, and resort to gimmicks.

Like this right now..................trying to change the topic.

Not gonna work.

You tried to insinuate that Ocasio-Cortz was "so fucking stupid" and you were clearly trying to talk about her not understanding how Supreme Court justices are appointed bythinking they only needed "just the Congress."

Its also "we" because TWO different people, me and Teh-Diplo arrived to the same exactly interpretation of your post, independently.

Guess there's more "we" than you thought. lol

Just now, jehurey said:

No...........you know it, and I do.

That makes it "we".

Ohh yes I've read about these mystical abilities of leftist mind readers they always know your intention better than you do.

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Ohh yes I've read about these mystical abilities of leftist mind readers they always know your intention better than you do.

Wow........he's even running away from that now.

Its amazing how............if I'm wrong..........you seem to be putting alot of effort in avoiding explaining your OWN thoughts.

I posted a very simple question.

You saying that Ocasio-Cortez "packing the courts"...........is "so fucking stupid" and were clearly questioning her intelligence in understanding fundamental things.

Explain how its an indication of her intelligence?  Guess FDR was really stupid as well?????  Guess Republicans in that WaPo article I post are "really stupid" as well (I noticed that you didn't address that last time).

You already know I got you cornered............because your logic doesn't fit. You're not smart enough to wiggle out of this.

Just now, jehurey said:

Wow........he's even running away from that now.

Its amazing how............if I'm wrong..........you seem to be putting alot of effort in avoiding explaining your OWN thoughts.

I posted a very simple question.

You saying that Ocasio-Cortez "packing the courts"...........is "so fucking stupid" and were clearly questioning her intelligence in understanding fundamental things.

Explain how its an indication of her intelligence?  Guess FDR was really stupid as well?????  Guess Republicans in that WaPo article I post are "really stupid" as well (I noticed that you didn't address that last time).

You already know I got you cornered............because your logic doesn't fit. You're not smart enough to wiggle out of this.

Oh right the Republicans in the WaPo article that had nothing to do with the supreme court. Yes I'll be sure to address that immediately 

Just now, Vini said:

Oh right the Republicans in the WaPo article that had nothing to do with the supreme court. Yes I'll be sure to address that immediately 

Amazing how I just said that you put more effort to AVOID explaining me your VERY FIRST post, and what your thoughts were.

...............and then you proceed to avoid it, again, right after I pointed it out.

Good thing I noticed it..........like I have been noticing it each and every single time you attempt it.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Amazing how I just said that you put more effort to AVOID explaining me your VERY FIRST post, and what your thoughts were.

...............and then you proceed to avoid it, again, right after I pointed it out.

Good thing I noticed it..........like I have been noticing it each and every single time you attempt it.

Ah yes good thing you're always on point and vigilant what would we do without you

Except that one time you posted that article to prove that court stacking doesn't mean adding new judges even though the article explicitely talked about adding new judges

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

Ah yes good thing you're always on point and vigilant what would we do without you

Except that one time you posted that article to prove that court stacking doesn't mean adding new judges even though than article explicitely talked about adding new judges

Trying to run away from the same repeated question I've been asking you, again and again.

Yup noticed this one, as well.

Just now, jehurey said:

Trying to run away from the same repeated question I've been asking you, again and again.

Yup noticed this one, as well.

Ah yes you notice everything how could I assume that would slip by your genius

I can see why you hate Trump so much you might be the only person in the world with a larger ego.

Just now, Vini said:

Ah yes you notice everything how could I assume that would slip by your genius

I can see why you hate Trump so much you might be the only person in the world with a larger ego.

And now he's trying to talk about me and Trump.

Another attempt at a topic change.

Reminds me of jonb, at this point.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And now he's trying to talk about me and Trump.

Another attempt at a topic change.

Reminds me of jonb, at this point.

Yeah kinda like that one time when you changed the topic to Trump stacking courts that had nothing to do with the supreme court stacking

That was way back when you posted an article about court stacking to prove that it didn't mean what your own article said it meant. 

Just now, Vini said:

Yeah kinda like that one time when you changed the topic to Trump stacking courts that had nothing to do with the supreme court stacking

Good thing I returned back to the main argument.

Let's do that again.............and see if you finally answer the question.

You said that Ocasio-Cortez was "so fucking stupid" ............but because of her insinuating about packing the court.

So, a simple yes or no question.............is FDR stupid? Or are the GOP stupid in that WaPo article I posted?

Explain the logic, please? Because it doesn't fit.

Holy shit.............they finally released some numbers in a certain Wisconsin county, and Tony Evers just got a separation of about 37k votes from Scott Walker.

That may stick a fork in Scott Walker.

EDIT: It was from the county where the city of Milwaukee is at. So obviously it was going to be a big number coming out.

Edited by jehurey

The Democrat looks pretty solidly ahead of the Incumbent Republican in the Nevada Senate race???????????????????

Really? 73% reporting?

And the only precincts left is Las Vegas, which can't possibly go Republican, so it seems like the Democrat pulled a bit of an upset there????

Wasn't expecting that.