Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

Just now, Vini said:

That's your delusion. 

The only checkmate here is the infinite reply loop I have you in. Cause you're going to give up the last word before me I promise you that. 

So you've just admitted to running away from your argument?

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ahhh... so even in defeat, you try to downplay its significance :mickeyj:

Trump was never significant to me you guys are the ones obsessed with him. The wave he's riding is what concerns me way more than he does

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

So you're admitting to being delusional?

Thank you. 

Wow..........look at where I'm whittled him down to.

Well, its good that you have clearly admitted that you cannot defend your argument.

And, especially, you cannot answer the question I have been asking you again and again.

To explain your logic of how the "packing the courts" part of that initial tweet headline was how you asses her intelligence as being "so fucking stupid."

Asked this multiple times.............and he runs away every time.

Like, for example, this next time:

Just now, jehurey said:

Wow..........look at where I'm whittled him down to.

Well, its good that you have clearly admitted that you cannot defend your argument.

And, especially, you cannot answer the question I have been asking you again and again.

To explain your logic of how the "packing the courts" part of that initial tweet headline was how you asses her intelligence as being "so fucking stupid."

Asked this multiple times.............and he runs away every time.

Like, for example, this next time:

I wish I was able to defend my arguments like you do 

like for example when

you posted a link that contradicted your own definition of court stacking as proof of your argument

Just now, Vini said:

I wish I was able to defend my arguments like you do 

like for example when

you posted a link that contradicted your own definition of court stacking as proof of your argument

Just like that.........he avoided answering the same question, yet again.

And now I got him mimicking me.

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Trump was never significant to me 

That Back Track :sabu:

You spent almost two years riding Trump's dick.... its well documented in the political thread. 

Now that the reality of what the loss of the house means has set it.... you immediately jump of Trump's dick... lmfao. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Just like that.........he avoided answering the same question, yet again.

And now I got him mimicking me.

Yea I wish I was as good at avoiding questions like

Do you realize you were wrong about what court stacking means that caused you to focus on the wrong part of the tweet I posted? 

Just now, Vini said:

Yea I wish I was as good at avoiding questions like

Do you realize you were wrong about what court stacking means that caused you to focus on the wrong part of the tweet I posted? 

And he is STILL trying to run away from his initial claim of how he came to the conclusion of Ocasio-Cortez being "so fucking stupid"

Still can't explain his own thought process, even though I've asked him probably 20 times now.

And his attempts to move the subject STILL aren't working.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You spent almost two years riding Trump's dick.... its well documented in the political thread. 

Now that the reality of what the loss of the house means has set it.... you immediately jump of Trump's dick... lmfao. 

Give'em a chance!!!

Just now, Goukosan said:

I still like a lot of what he's doing and if there's no direct collusion with Russia you ain't impeaching him no matter how much of the government you control 

Just now, jehurey said:

And he is STILL trying to run away from his initial claim of how he came to the conclusion of Ocasio-Cortez being "so fucking stupid"

Still can't explain his own thought process, even though I've asked him probably 20 times now.

And his attempts to move the subject STILL aren't working.

You mean moving the subject like nitpicking on quote accuracy instead of talking about court packing?

Just now, Vini said:

You mean moving the subject like nitpicking on quote accuracy instead of talking about court packing?

Except I didn't nitpick...........I looked at the WHOLE quote.

I looked at TWO different people CLEARLY talking to you about the "Congress" part of the quote..............and at no point did you ever clarify two different people making MULTIPLE posts to you until after we laughed at your and your video.

There's no nitpicking there when our thoughts to you were conveyed, thoroughly, multiple times. LOL

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

I still like a lot of what he's doing and if there's no direct collusion with Russia you ain't impeaching him no matter how much of the government you control 

From a back track to a double down.... man you're all over the spectrum tonight. 

Wait.. you think Trump's Collison is the only thing he will be held accountable for? :mickeyj:

Just now, jehurey said:

Except I didn't nitpick...........I looked at the WHOLE quote.

I looked at TWO different people CLEARLY talking to you about the "Congress" part of the quote..............and at no point did you ever clarify two different people making MULTIPLE posts to you until after we laughed at your and your video.

There's no nitpicking there when our thoughts to you were conveyed, thoroughly, multiple times. LOL

lmao why do you keep saying two different people cause you're not confident enough in your interpretations? 

Could there be a reason the other person backed down? 

hmm

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

From a back track to a double down.... man you're all over the spectrum tonight. 

Wait.. you think Trump's Collison is the only thing he will be held accountable for? :mickeyj:

Hell yea that's what I said from the start

If there's collusion with Russians he should be impeached otherwise it's a giant waste of time. Mark my words. His retarded family business ties and tax returns are not gonna get him impeached. Plus you're delusional if you think the CIA hasn't already seen his tax returns. 

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

lmao why do you keep saying two different people cause you're not confident enough in your interpretations? 

Could there be a reason the other person backed down? 

hmm

I love the attempt to change the subject exclusively about me.

Yeah, that didn't work. lol

It reinforces my argument, and also discredits the believability of yours.

I like how you pretended to not know that. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love the attempt to change the subject exclusively about me.

Yeah, that didn't work. lol

It reinforces my argument, and also discredits the believability of yours.

I like how you pretended to not know that. LOL

Every word that comes out of your own mouth is about yourself and how great you are. 

Not hard to keep the subject on you. You're clearly a narcissist.