Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The election thread

Just now, Vini said:

Hell yea that's what I said from the start

If there's collusion with Russians he should be impeached otherwise it's a giant waste of time. His retarded family business ties and tax returns are not gonna get him impeached. You're delusional if you think the CIA hasn't already seen his tax returns. 

For someone who claims not to watch right wing TV... you sure do have a knack for quoting their damage control line by line :mjpls:

It's funny that you think only collusion can lead to Trump being impeached.  Collison is the MOST serious one.... but its not the only thing he wil bw held accountable for.    Don't let the right wing media fool you bro 

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

Just now, Vini said:

Every word that comes out of your own mouth is about yourself and how great you are. 

Not hard to keep the subject on you. You're clearly a narcissist. 

He's STILL trying to change the subject about me.

Sorry that's not going to work.

So let's go back to the core logic on your claim.

You said that Ocasio-Cortez was "so fucking stupid" clearly implying that she is just SO ridiculously dumb that she clearly does not KNOW THINGS that she SHOULD KNOW.

And then you post a headline from a right-wing dipshit whose headline line says that she wants to pack the courts through Congress.

So, if were are looking for something that makes Ocasio-Cortez look SO STUPID and fundemantally clueless.............the most clueless insinuation from that tweet headline is that she thinks that Democrats can pack a court simply by just having control of Congress, right?  Tell me something in that guy's tweet that sounds stupider than that thing I just typed in my last sentence.

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

For someone who claims not to watch right wing TV... you sure do have a knack for quoting their damage control line by line :mjpls:

It's funny that you think only collusion can lead to Trump being impeached.  Collison is the MOST serious one.... but its not the only thing he wil bw held accountable for.    Don't let the right wing media fool you bro 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Vini said:

So which is it was it a right wing dipshit or a guy who retweeted fox and friends tweet that focused on packing the courts? 

Where have I ever described this guy as "guy who retweeted fox and friends tweet"?

Point it out to me.

And...........go back to your original quote and point out where you wanted us to notice ANYTHING about Fox and Friends.

I''ll wait.

Just now, jehurey said:

Where have I ever described this guy as "guy who retweeted fox and friends tweet"?

Point it out to me.

And...........go back to your original quote and point out where you wanted us to notice ANYTHING about Fox and Friends.

I''ll wait.

Why don't you go back to my original post and point out where you wanted me to notice ANYTHING about the Senate part. 

Just now, Vini said:

Why don't you go back to my original post and point out where you wanted me to notice ANYTHING about the Senate part. 

Sure

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL you're quoting some right-wing dipshit posting something on twitter........hmmmmmmm, I wonder if its exactly as he depicts it.

4 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

If you listen to the clip, she explains that "they take back the house, the senate, and the White House and pack the court".

The tweet above takes it out of context to make it seem like she specifically said just get Congress and we get SCOTUS.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

No..........you tweet specifically says that they "pack the court" if they take control of JUST the Congress.

And you just posted a video in which she, logically says the PRESIDENCY AND THE CONGRESS, which is just the Senate as minimum, that is needed to control every step of the process in picking Supreme Court  justices.

Guess you didn't bother to spend the whole 36 seconds to watch your own video.

Hmmm..................my very first response was talking about that "right-wing dipshit" probably taking something out of context.

And then you continue to receive more posts in which people are pointing out the attempt to take something out of context.

1 minute ago, Vini said:

I meant point out where I wanted you to notice anything about the senate

Nuh uh uhhhh...........nice attempt trying to change something.

Not going to work.

We clearly indicated to you, from the VERY BEGINNING that we thought the "Congress" part of that tweet headline seemed out of context.

Multiple people. Multiple posts.

You didn't want to clarify yourself until after you wanted to avoid looking dumb after posting your video and us making fun of you. lol

Just now, Vini said:

So you can't point out where I wanted you to focus on Senate and basically admitting that it was your own misinterpretation

Nuh uh uhhhhhhhhhh.................little too late to TRY that tactic, I already addressed it:

59 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.

• You clearly wanted to talk about Ocasio-Cortez being "so fucking stupid"
  • You were clearly trying to imply that she is so dumb that she doesn't understand basic fundamentals of American governance.
  • You posted a tweet headline............and the main part you wanted to show was JUST THE HEADLINE...........and that headline purposely made a point to add the words "control by Congress" which insinuated that Ocasio-Cortez THOUGHT that they (Democrats) can appoint Supreme Court justices by just controlling Congress.
  • Two different people on this forum, me and Teh_Diplo, both interpreted that in the same exact way, and we clearly TOLD YOU that it looked like a misleading headline and we TOLD YOU what about it seemed misleading.
  • You never clarified yourself.
  • After I said that the right-winger is probably taking her out of context.......you post a video, implying that he wasn't taking her out of context.
  • The video clearly showed that he DID OMIT the rest of her sentence. Once again, two different posters pointed this out to you.
  • And ONLY THEN.............after that, did you attempt to shift over to "nah, nah...........its packing the courts, in general, that makes her stupid."
  • Which, of course, makes no logical sense to assess intelligence on something like that.

And you've been avoiding explaining that obvious flaw in logic, ever since.

LOLOLOL, there goes that attempt.

6 hours ago, Ike said:

Well Texas just confirmed all the shitty stereotypes against it. Cruz is a literal piece of shit who even other republicans can’t stand. Shithole state. 

:really:

51 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nuh uh uhhhhhhhhhh.................little too late to TRY that tactic, I already addressed it:

LOLOLOL, there goes that attempt.

Oh you adressed it? My bad

Did you address the definition of court packing?

28 minutes ago, Vini said:

Oh you adressed it? My bad

Did you address the definition of court packing?

Did you just attempt to change the subject, yet again?????????

Sure seems like it.

Thank you. You're done.

7 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I think the reality is starting to sink in. :cruise: 

But Vini said it's not a big deal because Republicans expected to lose... if you expect to lose and lose... then you win because you expected to lose. :grimaceleft: