Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The election thread

Everything is BLUE again!! Life is good. I didn't vote, and it's all matter!! I live in a very blue state, so i wouldnt do this in Flarida.  And I did vote when it dearly mattered for Bernie and Hilary.  Got lazy and unmotivated yesterday. 

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

we elected a somali woman (and we need one, the demograph here in  MPLS is CHANGING like the climate).  GO FUCK YASELVES the rest of the US east. Yawll buckwater backwards muhfuckas can't compete!

Hope we legalize weed next!  MN baby!!  

So it seems like Jon Tester survived, and won re-election to his Senate seat.

Trump had won Montana by 20 points in 2016..........and Jon Tester had gone on record saying that he would oppose the Kavanaugh confirmation.

And he still won. So that definitely seems to poke a hole in the narrative that Kavanaugh hurt the democrats. With Trump winning by 20 in that state, and repeatedly campaign for the Republican candidate, Tester shouldn't have won.

But he did.

Donald Trump just stopped a press briefing to blow up at CNN's Jim Acosta.

Hmmmmmmmmm, for somebody who claims that the Republicans did well in the mid-terms last night, he actually appears to be madder.

I think he's realizing what the Democrats can do with the investigative committees they have power over. And he's probably reading how there's an incoming indictment for Donnie Jr.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

That press conference :D

CNN BTFO WHAT A BOSS :rofl: 

lol its sad that beta men try to affirm their (lack of) manliness through Trump. He was genuinely pacing around like a cuck.

Its funny seeing you trying to........"overcompensate"......in your post.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Jederpey is gonna teach us the art of manliness :fatcruise::rofl::rofl: :rofl: 

I wouldn't know what a cuck's pacing around looks like, but it makes sense that you do, LOL :tom5:

He's still trying to........"compensate"

It'd look like that smiley with the legs  that only you seem to post. LOLOL

Looks like he got gotten to.

Speaking of which, the proper perspective of why I laugh at cucks like junkyard bihte

:obama:

10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

But Vini said it's not a big deal because Republicans expected to lose... if you expect to lose and lose... then you win because you expected to lose. :grimaceleft:

6 hours ago, bhytre said:

CNN's Jim Acosta has his press pass suspended by the White House until further notice LMAO :tom: 

BTFO :D 

lol, it really doesn't take much for these cucks to declare victory.

what will they do next........not validate his parking pass. oh no!!

you wouldn't understand that joke........it only works in countries with paved roads.

21 hours ago, kokujin said:

we elected a somali woman (and we need one, the demograph here in  MPLS is CHANGING like the climate).  GO FUCK YASELVES the rest of the US east. Yawll buckwater backwards muhfuckas can't compete!

Hope we legalize weed next!  MN baby!!  

why do you type like a retard

The Florida Governor race appears to be headed to a recount, GD was right about there still being ballots that had not been counted yet.

They were being counted today, and DeSantis lead kept on shrinking just enough to fall below one-half of 1 percent, and it appears as if the more ballots they are counting the more the number is going to shrink.

Which triggers an automatic recount.  So that gives Gillum a sliver of hope. 

I think the Senate race between Nelson and Rick Scott is in recount territory as well.

Odd thing happening in Broward County, FL.

They count the votes, usually paper ballots that they scan. And since there are multiple races, people make a mark multiple times down the ballot.

Governor race, Senate race, local city races, local court precinct races.

So, if people fill out everything on a ballot, then the voting numbers in Broward county should be pretty close to the same for ALL races. But what usually happens is that the MAJOR races get bigger numbers, because people usually don't care to fill out the SMALLER races at the bottom of the ballot.

But that's not what happened in Broward County. For some reason, it appears that the voting numbers for the Senate race is smaller than the Governor's race. But not only that, the voting numbers in the Senate race is smaller than the numbers in the DOWNBALLOT races.

Which is very odd. That would mean that a person in Broward County went to go vote, specifically decided to NOT VOTE in the big Senate race, but choose to fill out the ballot for the smaller races?

That doesn't make any sense. Some people are saying that the scanning machines may not have caught the markings for the Senate choices on the ballot.