Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

12 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

Time for your meds :tom:

Get accused of not explaining your claim...........proceed to not explain it...........pretend that its the other person who is crazy.

Yeah, I'm sure that strategy will work out for you. Just keep doing it.

I love how.....

it's always     

the same

run away

jerry-go-round

and i'm goin to insert a different laughing :moto: smiley to trigger your "I love how fsajhl;jbhdffifdickinmyface butthurt butthurt run away claims claims"

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

And now he's trying to mimick me.

And not even doing it properly. lol

Its good to see that he's completely run away from his claim.

I like how you pretend to be speaking to someone else about the person you are addressing.  It makes it look like you're detached from the other person and treating them like an inconsequential piece of meat.  I see the strategy but it's very obvious to me.  Not fooling anyone.   You likely have a real life god complex.  I've seen it before and it's obvious.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, S#$@%^i said:

I like how you pretend to be speaking to someone else about the person you are addressing.  It makes it look like you're detached from the other person and treating them like an inconsequential piece of meat.  I see the strategy but it's very obvious to me.  Not fooling anyone.   You likely have a real life god complex.  I've seen it before and it's obvious.

Then you'd know that the same "talking-down-to" strategy doesn't work to somebody who already knows it. lol

Other than that, your post sounded really sharp and clever.

Democratic House candidates are on track to win the national popular vote by as much as 7 points, yet Republicans gained seats in the Senate. Red Wyoming, with only 573,720 people, receives the same number of senators as blue California, despite the fact that California has nearly 40 million people. Due to this structural advantage for small states, which are more likely to support Republicans over Democrats, the Republican “majority” will represent at least 14 million fewer people than the Democratic “minority” in the incoming Senate.

America- Minority leadership

22 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Never said I didn't want them to happen. :shrug:

Except you want Broward county to STOP COUNTING ballots.........that they haven't finished counting.

70% of the population of Florida lives in Broward county, it was always going to be the last county to finish counting its ballots........the Republicans at the state level purposely UNDERFUNDED the county for this very situation to happen.

They want to say "oops, times up!! whatever ballots you haven't counted yet are now invalid."  This is by design.

Very odd, especially considering that the election winners wouldn't take office until 7 weeks from now, that we can't take a little extra time to count actual votes.

Just now, roflpwnedz said:

I stopped reading there :tom:

And he runs away from his own claims, again.

The part in which I take genuine satisfaction..........is that he is doing that because its actually the BEST thing he could come up with.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And he runs away from his own claims, again.

The part in which I take genuine satisfaction..........is that he is doing that because its actually the BEST thing he could come up with.

Can you stop quoting me when you are talking to the imaginary republican in your mind? It's getting pathetic :reg:

Just now, roflpwnedz said:

Can you stop quoting me when you are talking to the imaginary republican in your mind? It's getting pathetic :reg:

Didn't say you were a republican.

No point in asking you for proof of where I said that you were......you'd just run away again. lol

1 hour ago, roflpwnedz said:

Never said I didn't want them to happen. :shrug:

Did you miss this part of the post? 

"The Sec of state for Florida (a republican) said there is no wrong doing in the state and house race in FL"   :mjpls:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Didn't say you were a republican.

No point in asking you for proof of where I said that you were......you'd just run away again. lol

I'd ask you about my supposed claims but you'd just pull more shit out of your ass :mj: