Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The election thread

1 minute ago, roflpwnedz said:

I'm literally fucking laughing. I've exposed to the forum what a joke you three are :rofl:

he can't even succeed are trolling, that he's getting pissed at the fact that no one believes that he is laughing. LOL

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

Let's follow up on Florida:

Florida judge sees no evidence of vote-counting fraud in Broward County

A Florida judge said he's seen no evidence of wrongdoing in the vote-counting in Broward County and urged all sides to "ramp down the rhetoric."
Monday, November 12th 2018, 1:48 PM EST
Updated:
Monday, November 12th 2018, 2:23 PM EST

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - A Florida judge said he's seen no evidence of wrongdoing in the vote-counting in Broward County and urged all sides to "ramp down the rhetoric."

Circuit Chief Judge Jack Tuter said during an emergency hearing Monday that there is a need to reassure citizens that the integrity of the Florida recount is being protected.

To that point, he urged lawyers for Rick Scott and others representing the Republican and Democratic parties and their candidates as well as the Broward County elections office to agree on some minor additions in security, including the addition of three more law enforcement officers to keep an eye on things.

The Florida judge is a Jeb Bush appointee.

So was the Broward County election chief that ruffledselfpwnedz is complaining about.:tom:

5 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Thanks for that update that nobody knew about :hehe:

lol he doesn't know what to do.

and he also thought the he could gloss over the main article headline of a judge saying he doesn't see any foul play..........and think we wouldn't notice.

he truly has nothing in the tank.

3 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Jerry still doesn't get that no one is going to waste their time actually arguing with their insane idiocy :kaz:

And now he's too scared even respond back.

I like how me posting a news article............is insane idiocy.

Maybe because I actually read the article and posted the relevant information, rather just throwing a link and pretending I won. LOL

Wow, he really is pissed to see him still swinging blindly.

12 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Swinging blindly when it takes you 3 pages to make up claims and you still can't get a hit. So pissed :deadkoolaid:

What claims am I making up???????

The fact that you aren't specifying your claims and saying that you run away.

I got a "hit" on that on the first page. LOL

He's too cowardly to respond directly to me.........he literally thinks posting like jonb is going to help him.

52 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Jerry, I know you failed reading comprehension but to not be able to read your own past posts is truly a new low :shake:

I love how he still avoids to answer any question.................and he thinks we won't notice it.

He'll be talking about snow plows in about 2 hours, at the rate I got him moving away from subjects. LOL

1 minute ago, roflpwnedz said:

I love how he still doesn't realize he has a mental disorder..............and thinks no one else can notice it. :ccruise:

He really doesn't have anything. And he legitimately thinks that he's veering us away from the fact that he claimed something was happening at Broward county elections, and he can't tell us what.

And its not remotely working.  He will go through the entire smiley library, as well.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He really doesn't have anything. And he legitimately thinks that he's veering us away from the fact that he claimed something was happening at Broward county elections, and he can't tell us what.

And its not remotely working.  He will go through the entire smiley library, as well.

It's getting to you isn't it :freeman:

LOL he's double-posting now.

He literally thinks that he could just babble his way into not explaining his own claims of Democrats committing some sort of fraud in Broward county, without explaining.

And he now wants out.

Its official, Arizona senate seat has to Kristin Sinema, and guess what, they found out ONCE THEY COUNTED ALL THEIR VOTES from their biggest county, which took several days to perform a full count.

Who'd of thunk it.

The Republican candidate, Martha McSally, actually gave one of the best concession speeches in this election year.

I notice that Republican women seem to have enough personal integrity to not act like complete little shits when it matters. Its the right-wing guys that somehow whine and bitch all the time, no matter what.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's double-posting now.

He literally thinks that he could just babble his way into not explaining his own claims of Democrats committing some sort of fraud in Broward county, without explaining.

And he now wants out.

Still waiting for that apology and for you to admit that you are truly a disinformation bot :robot:

5 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Still waiting for that apology and for you to admit that you are truly a disinformation bot :robot:

Rick Scott's monitors agree with state cops: No Florida voter fraud

By MATT DIXON

11/10/2018 01:32 PM EST

TALLAHASSEE — Gov. Rick Scott asked state law enforcement to investigate Broward County election officials because of potential “rampant [voter] fraud,” even though monitors from his own administration say they have seen none in that county.

“Our staff has seen no evidence of criminal activity at this time,” Department of State spokeswoman Sarah Revell wrote in an email on Saturday. Scott is the state’s current governor and the Republican candidate for U.S. Senate with a narrow lead over incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson (D-Fla.)

That assessment, which was first reported by the Miami Herald, jives with that given by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, which said Friday it has also seen no allegations of fraud.

Despite his own administration and state law enforcement saying there is no evidence of voter fraud, Scott held an event organized by his Senate campaign Thursday night to ask the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate Broward County and Palm Beach County, which are playing a big role in a recount involving his race against Nelson.

:lawl::lawl:What was that you were saying again? Something about disinformation????:lawl:

Maybe Rick Scott's own election monitors with his own Republican-controlled Florida Department of State.............are conspiring with those dirty Democrats in Broward county.

I love that the more he keeps posting, the more he's getting raped in this argument.