Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The election thread

Just now, TLHBO said:

Whole system is corrupt. Dems cheating as always. No wonder you're buying it hokl, line and sinker....just like you did with the Russian pee tape :mj:

I've noticed anytime you swing and miss, which is almost everytime by the way.   You then start throwing out random shit in hope that it sticks...... case in point with your response..... you're so triggered you're assigning someone else's claims to me

Meanwhile, your premature ejaculation was spoiled by the same republican (Scott) that made you get excited prematurely in the fist place..... they came out and said "no fraud".....

now you're stuck not believing the same person whose dick you were just riding :drake:

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

12 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

Lmao poor Jerrtard repeating the same shit hoping to be taken seriously. :lemming:

The projection is off the charts.

I also like how he's completely jonb'd and is too scared to even respond to me directly. LOL

The. Fuck?

7:29a.m.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) jumped into the GOP pile-on of Broward County elections supervisor Brenda Snipes on Monday, tweeting that "there is no question ... Snipes failed to comply with Florida law on multiple counts." Snipes, first appointed by Bush, has made some errors, but state law enforcement and election officials have found no evidence of illegal behavior by Snipes, and on Monday a judge ruled against Gov. Rick Scott's (R) motion to impound the voting equipment in heavily Democratic Broward County.

In heavily Republican Bay County, however, election supervisor Mark Andersen acknowledged Monday that he had allowed some voters to cast their ballots over email, which is not allowed under state law.

Bay County was hit hard by Hurricane Michael on Oct. 10, and Scott issued an executive order on Oct. 18 extending early voting and expanding more voting locations in the eight affected counties. His order, The Associated Press reports, explicitly prohibited votes being returned by email or fax. Andersen defended his decision to let 150 people scan their ballots and email them in, telling NBC affiliate WJHG/WECP, "If you want to turn around and take away these votes away from voters because it's not the normal prescribed issue, I would just say you ought to be ashamed of yourself because what we did is take care of voters."

You notice that when you catch a Republican, red-handed, doing something that is clearly wrong they try and SPIN IT AROUND and say that you're encroaching on their rights (to cheat).

2 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Thinking that anyone would be scared of you :cruise:

He's still trying to run away from his own argument..........I'd say that's pretty damn scared if I got you to do that.

He's so scared, that he can't even mention his own argument. LOL

Oh man.........the jonb'ness is just too obvious, he even did what jonb does and finally direct quote me after I make fun of him for it. This guy is textbook.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

He's still trying to run away from his own argument..........I'd say that's pretty damn scared if I got you to do that.

He's so scared, that he can't even mention his own argument. LOL

Can you repeat yourself again? I don't think you've done it enough :jordan3:

1 hour ago, roflpwnedz said:

Can you repeat yourself again? I don't think you've done it enough :jordan3:

Repeat that you've been running away.............and are so scared that you don't even want to bring up your OWN original argument.

Yeah, actually that's kind of the point. He really is so scared.............I guarantee that ruffleselfpwnedz will NEVER bring up Democrats in Broward county from this point forward. That's how bad I got him scared.

55 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Repeat that you've been running away.............and are so scared that you don't even want to bring up your OWN original argument.

Yeah, actually that's kind of the point. He really is so scared.............I guarantee that ruffleselfpwnedz will NEVER bring up Democrats in Broward county from this point forward. That's how bad I got him scared.

Lol you're so hurt you're still writing stories :dipbaby:

21 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Lol you're so hurt you're still writing stories :dipbaby:

I said that he wouldn't do............and he won't do. Just like I said.:blessed: I love that he's sunk so much effort that he needs to keep on. Not knowing the obvious.

2 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

We would literally be giving you too much credit to imagine you literally want us to notice your overuse of "literally". 

He's trying to branch off the discussion in any way he can.

And it still doesn't work.

We're still here bashing him over the head over Democrats in Broward county not committing anything shady, while Republicans are the ones that have actually been caught doing shady stuff.

And he still can't get away from that simple fact, no matter how hard he is trying to run away from his own argument. LOL

Why don't you double-check my sentence spacing while you're at it. LOLOL

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

He's trying to branch off the discussion in any way he can.

And it still doesn't work.

We're still here bashing him over the head over Democrats in Broward county not committing anything shady, while Republicans are the ones that have actually been caught doing shady stuff.

And he still can't get away from that simple fact, no matter how hard he is trying to run away from his own argument. LOL

Why don't you double-check my sentence spacing while you're at it. LOLOL

Lol keep repeating the same thing and telling yourself you're not a fool. No one can see through you. I swear.

:whoa:

2 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Lol keep repeating the same thing and telling yourself you're not a fool. No one can see through you. I swear.

:whoa:

Looks like he's now taking longer to respond. Poor guy is trying to draw it out and just hope that we forget that he's been running away from his own claims this entire time.

I love how this thread stays alive specifically because he's running away. lol

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Looks like he's now taking longer to respond. Poor guy is trying to draw it out and just hope that we forget that he's been running away from his own claims this entire time.

I love how this thread stays alive specifically because he's running away. lol

Jerr-durr mad :lul: