Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

The election thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

No.  That's just silly.

But I heard even dead people vote there sometimes :sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dakur said:

But I heard even dead people vote there sometimes :sad:

Actual voter fraud in America is rare.  It's never affected the outcome of an election to my knowledge.  Voter purging and disenfranchisement, on the other hand, works wonders for GOP.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

says the guy living in 3rd world Belgium :bate:

 

sz3BxnC.jpg

 

Their main export is rust.

 

Which is also the main thing in their lungs.

Edited by jehurey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exit polls conducted on the east coast are coming in. These are surveys conducted at the polls.

 

Trump approval is at -11% , which has historically meant bad news for the GOP.

 

Exit polling is important, because if the states report radically different numbers than the exit polling, it will be noticeable.

 

16% of people in the exit polls are first-time voters. Back in 2016, it was 10%.

Edited by jehurey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

Views of trump as president:

Approve: 44%

Disapprove: 55%

 

Strongly approve: 31%

Somewhat approve: 13%

Somewhat disapprove: 7%

Strongly disapprove: 47%

 

That is the type of statistic in which alot of people would vote straight-ticket across the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well seems like the first projection is in:

 

NBC is stating that Jennifer Wexton (10th Congressional District for Virginia) has beat incumbent Barbara Comstock.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With 53% of precincts reporting in Florida, the Democratic candidates, Andrew Gillum and Bill Nelson, are winning by about 3 percentage points.

 

Now what usually happens is that the big counties that have the big population report their numbers last. But those high-population counties are almost definitely going to be leaning democratic, so that will mean more votes for Gillum and Nelson.

 

Usually, when a Democrat wins, the numbers turn in their favor at the very end. Here, we're already seeing them turn HALFWAY through. THat's very good news for Democrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL Fox News is not talking about ANY House races at all, and they are just solely focusing on the Senate in their coverage.:mjgrin:

 

Guess we can safely say that the Democrats take control of the House.

 

Which is good, because that means that Democrats take control of the investigative committees regarding Trump and Russia collusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL Fox News is not talking about ANY House races at all, and they are just solely focusing on the Senate in their coverage.:mjgrin:

 

Guess we can safely say that the Democrats take control of the House.

 

Which is good, because that means that Democrats take control of the investigative committees regarding Trump and Russia collusion.

It's stunning to watch the both of them (Fox Vs. NBC), the discussion on NBC are willing to talk & discuss about where both parties are doing stronger or weaker than projected. Fox has very little introspective looking into how Trumps  immigration speeches versus his lack of discussion with regards to the Economy: especially the strong numbers that came out last Friday.

 

 

Fox News Live Stream:

 

 

 

 

NBC Live Stream:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shit is neck and neck in a lot of areas. tense as fuck. i'm covering this. it's going to be a long night. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, -GD- said:

shit is neck and neck in a lot of areas. tense as fuck. i'm covering this. it's going to be a long night. 

damn bro. exciting stuff. We got an important man in the sw house. :-* I dare you to yell "N***r Democrats!" at the end of your spcheal.  :qbad::danylol:

Edited by kokujin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

damn bro. exciting stuff. We got an important man in the sw house. :-* I dare you to yell "N***r Democrats!" at the end of your spcheal.  :qbad::danylol:

If I recall correctly, @-GD- is part of the production, either the guy that mans the board; or the one that talks into your earpiece. :face:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's looking like Rick Scott AND DeSantis will win in Florida - although still early projections, but around 50%-54% reporting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

It's looking like Rick Scott AND DeSantis will win in Florida - although still early projections, but around 50%-54% reporting.

yup. i don't see the democratic candidates coming back. both are down 60,000+ votes. 

 

edit: 99% votes in; gillum down by 90,000 votes. 

Edited by -GD-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

yup. i don't see the democratic candidates coming back. both are down 60,000+ votes. 

Andrea Mitchell was on NBC saying she just got a text from a Democratic Congressman who said they Dems are now worried they may not even gain control of the House.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Andrea Mitchell was on NBC saying she just got a text from a Democratic Congressman who said they Dems are now worried they may not even gain control of the House.

edit: i just noticed you said house not senate lol. i'm fried. 

 

 

Edited by -GD-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×