Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The election thread

Florida is going to Florida, I suppose.

I think the Democrats are doing fine in the House races, they are currently leading in 31 districts that are up against an incumbent Republican, they only need to get 19 of those.

So its enough.

I don't, something about how Florida's numbers came in within the past hour doesn't line up with early voting. And early voting should've favored Republicans to begin with.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

If I recall correctly, @-GD- is part of the production, either the guy that mans the board; or the one that talks into your earpiece. :face:

If he's the earpiece guy, who tells people what to do/say/encumbers them, then he should definitely scream DEMOCRAT NIGGARS at work. 

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

florida is racist af. i hate this place. 

lol yeah, it really is. Home to a lot of denuncy proud white asshats/fuckers. Old and rich-ish and smug and erm, yeah. Or maybe they're just suuuuuuper conservative but hate all minorities. 

10 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lol yeah, it really is. Home to a lot of denuncy proud white asshats/fuckers. Old and rich-ish and smug and erm, yeah. Or maybe they're just suuuuuuper conservative but hate all minorities. 

if it wasn't for south florida, this would be kkk-land. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

apparently, there's a hold up with broward county in florida , which is predominantly democratic.  this could get interesting. 

Gamedrunk's got that inside tip :face:

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

apparently, there's a hold up with broward county in florida , which is predominantly democratic.  this could get interesting. 

Why would there be?

They are showing 565 of 577 precints reporting in.

They would have to be 12 big-ass precincts with alot of votes.

Just now, jehurey said:

Why would there be?

They are showing 565 of 577 precints reporting in.

They would have to be 12 big-ass precincts with alot of votes.

we are basically waiting for several hundred thousand votes to come in.  i don't know how true that is lol. i keep seeing 97%/98% votes have been reported. 

Just now, -GD- said:

we are basically waiting for several hundred thousand votes to come in.  i don't know how true that is lol. i keep seeing 97%/98% votes have been reported. 

that would be great news. Because they would need 200k-300k more uncounted votes, and Gillum/Nelson would need to take at least 60% of those to make up the gap.

Isn't there a rule in florida that if its less than 1% it triggers an automatic recount? Because that's gonna be a shitshow in florida.

1 minute ago, Vini said:

If Dems lose the house too tonight I'm hoping there will be some serious reflection on what they're doing pushing the country so far to the right. 

Most projections had the Dems winning the House, and the Republicans retaining/gaining a majority in the Senate. The issue was always how many seats would go blue for the house, and how many Senate seats could the GOP pick up?

7 minutes ago, Vini said:

If Dems lose the house too tonight I'm hoping there will be some serious reflection on what they're doing pushing the country so far to the right. 

Fox News already declared the Dems winning the house........in fact they were the first.

Nice attempt at concern trolling. lol

If Republicans lose the house tonight I'm hoping there will be some serious reflection on what they're doing pushing the country so far to the left. 

Edited by Hot Sauce
9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

that would be great news. Because they would need 200k-300k more uncounted votes, and Gillum/Nelson would need to take at least 60% of those to make up the gap.

Isn't there a rule in florida that if its less than 1% it triggers an automatic recount? Because that's gonna be a shitshow in florida.

Yup. We are worried about a potential recount.