There's no such thing as high end PC gaming, it's a sham

Here I am playing the only 4K, non-blurry, alpha chad version of Red Dead Redemption 2 on my X1X (get fucked Remipee :hest: ) 

and I can't think of any game looking better on PC or having the same production values.

Nothing comes close.

And these clowns spend up to $1400 on the latest GFX card but for what exactly? This PC gaming garbage is just a form of nerd elitism to boast about having the best current tech but it's like owning a Lambo in a desert, close to useless. And if they do get anything it's a late port when their cards have become outdated and are ready to be replaced LOL

And nerdmits are still filthy cheaters on top of it all

Imagine if I had bought this on PC. It will never be a viable platform for fighters or the highest quality games :fatcruise: Developers just don't care, nobody cares, Diablo mobile LMAO THHBFR.

Sheepets can go suck a dick as well, I know you're eager to hop from cow dick to nerdmit dick to defend them but stfu, you have nothing to add and nothing to play. Fucking sidekick faggots all gen LMAO pathetic vermin, go count your Shitendo sales and then look at your empty wallet, losers :fatcruise: 

Red Dead Redemption 2 PC never ever, best on Xbox :will2:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We must ensure the death of PC gaming" - Abraham Lincoln   "RDR2 on PC is not feasible, it goes against the laws of nature" - Albert Einstein   "Wallah these hermits deserve death

Here I am playing the only 4K, non-blurry, alpha chad version of Red Dead Redemption 2 on my X1X (get fucked Remipee  )  and I can't think of any game looking better on PC or having the same prod

Lemmings talking about games.  

Just now, bhytre said:

Bah bah dem VR reviews aren't real getting Decrapiné anyway :tear2:

Suck a dick :tom:

Hopefully Deracine's storyline is as good as Soul Calibur VI's... Oh wait. :laff:

And clunky, slow and boring Rockstar trash. Teh realism on a 2d screen in 4k, so immersive...  :hest:

Nah, there are some images of Witcher 3 PC version that just have better textures than any console game, including RDR2.

u56ikpcmfkw11.jpg

I bet that AssCreed Odyssey running on high specs on a PC probably looks stunning and matches RDR2, as well.

Bhysexual on his period  :hest: 

Gears Ultimate best on PC.

Killer Instinct best on PC.

Dead Rising 3 best on PC.

Ori and the Blind Forest best on PC.

Quantum Break best on PC.

Dead Rising 4 best on PC.

Halo Wars best on PC.

Recore best on PC.

Voodoo Vince best on PC.

Phantom Dust best on PC.

Gears of War 4 best on PC.

Forza Horizon 3 best on PC.

Forza Motorsport 7 best on PC.

Cuphead best on PC.

Sea of Thieves best on PC.

Halo Wars 2 best on PC.

Super Lucky's Tale best on PC.

State of Decay 2 best on PC.

Hellblade best on PC.

Forza Horizon 4 best on PC.

Sunset Overdrive best on PC.

Halo MCC best on PC.

Crackdown 3 best on PC.

Ashen best on PC.

The Last Night best on PC.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps best on PC.

Gears 5 best on PC.

Halo Infinite best on PC.

Gears Tactics best on PC.

And RDR2 also will be best on PC. :trump: 

The Initiative's game will be best on PC.

Ninja Theory's next game will be best on PC.

We Happy Few's devs next game will be best on PC.

and so on and so forth.... DEAL WITH IT

Who would have thought that would be true at the beginning of the gen???  ROFL Your console is the most USELESS piece of shit console that has EVER existed.  Not even the WiiU was that fucking useless. :rofl: 

The irony of the all these Xbox games coming over is that I really don't care about them; like yeah its fun to laugh about  the eventual porting of MCC and it being listed on the Windows Store; but that franchise took a nosedive.

Soul Calibre 6 doesn't run well on good PC specs?  By all accounts it's a solid fighting entry, but hardcore fighting fans seem mixed on it, and I have no interest in them to begin with.

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

The irony of the all these Xbox games coming over is that I really don't care about them; like yeah its fun to laugh about  the eventual porting of MCC and it being listed on the Windows Store; but that franchise took a nosedive.

Soul Calibre 6 doesn't run well on good PC specs?  By all accounts it's a solid fighting entry, but hardcore fighting fans seem mixed on it, and I have no interest in them to begin with.

lmao did you watch the vid he posted?  It's complete bullshit :tom: 

13 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Remipee meltdown loooool , in Just wait mode... Again :will2:

$1500 got me... No RDR2, PC gaming wooh! Fuck outta here:cruise:

And the SC6 video ain't bs, hermshits still are cheating scum.

bu but no PC game with these production valuz :cry: 

Oh wait

CloudImperiumGames_S42_OldMan.png?utm_so

red-dead-redemption-2987255470.jpg

And Star Citizen is an actual exclusive.... not a multiplat that's more popular on other platforms.. and one that's soon to be best on PC :rofl: