There's no such thing as high end PC gaming, it's a sham

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

bu but no PC game with these production valuz :cry: 

Oh wait

CloudImperiumGames_S42_OldMan.png?utm_so

red-dead-redemption-2987255470.jpg

And Star Citizen is an actual exclusive.... not a multiplat that's more popular on other platforms.. and one that's soon to be best on PC :rofl: 

Lmao come on now, RDR2 actually exists and isn't tech demo vaporware.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We must ensure the death of PC gaming" - Abraham Lincoln   "RDR2 on PC is not feasible, it goes against the laws of nature" - Albert Einstein   "Wallah these hermits deserve death

Here I am playing the only 4K, non-blurry, alpha chad version of Red Dead Redemption 2 on my X1X (get fucked Remipee  )  and I can't think of any game looking better on PC or having the same prod

Lemmings talking about games.  

He literally listed the biggest vapoware scam game funded mostly by poor nerdmits as an example because there's nothing else he could come up with, god knows when Star Shitizen is coming out if it's even coming out at all LMFAO :roff: :rofl:

There's no high end PC gaming, no Crysis of this gen, no RDR2:rofl:

PC can't compete with console graphics even with $1500 GFX cards on board ROFLMAO :rofl:

Edited by bhytre

Lol at comparing Star Citizen to triple AAA production from Rockstar. I hate their shit open world games but LMAO, there will never be a PC exclusive with equal production values. Get fucking real, barely anything does.

Just now, bhytre said:

He literally listed the biggest vapoware scam game funded mostly by poor nerdmits as an example because there's nothing else he could come up with, god knows when Star Shitizen is coming out if it's even coming out at all LMFAO :roff: :rofl:

There's no high end PC gaming, no Crysisof this gen, no RDR2 :rofl:

PC can't compete with console graphics ROFLMAO :rofl:

Everything looks best on PC and runs at 2-3x the fps :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol at comparing Star Citizen to triple AAA production from Rockstar. I hate their shit open world games but LMAO, there will never be a PC exclusive with equal production values. Get fucking real, barely anything does.

LOL... Star Citizen makes RDR2's characters look like fucking cartoons man wtf :D 

It's moot anyway... because RDR2 is coming to PC... and will look better... and run at 2x the fps like GTA5 :mj: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

LOL... Star Citizen makes RDR2's characters look like fucking cartoons man wtf :D 

It's moot anyway... because RDR2 is coming to PC... and will look better... and run at 2x the fps :mj: 

Is Star Citizen a fully realized open world? :| You think these devs could release something as ambitious as RDR2? :kaz: It's not just a question of shaders, you're delusional lmao. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Is Star Citizen a fully realized open world? :| You think these devs could release something as ambitious as RDR2? :kaz: It's not just a question of shaders, you're delusional lmao. 

Holy fuck... maybe you should wisen up to what Star Citizen is...  lmao FAR FAR FARRRRR more ambitious than RDR2 oh my fucking GOD :D 

There's a reason why it's a PC exclusive... current gen consoles couldn't HOPE to run it.  Not nearly enough memory.

I mean let's be honest here, you can play Star Citizen - but it's a very, very ALPHA build with not much more than fly your ship, park it, and talk to several NPC's and buy some gear.

Trying to compare it to game that half the forum is playing (Red Dead Redemption 2) is just asking for self-ownage.

I mean I'd be more confident saying RDR2 will come to PC before Star Citizen is a full fledged title.

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

I mean let's be honest here, you can play Star Citizen - but it's a very, very ALPHA build with not much more than fly your ship, park it, and talk to several NPC's and buy some gear.

Trying to compare it to game that half the forum is playing (Red Dead Redemption 2) is just asking for self-ownage.

I mean I'd be more confident saying RDR2 will come to PC before Star Citizen is a full fledged title.

Well both are true....  Notice how I can say both with confidence?

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Well both are true....  Notice how I can say both with confidence?

But when we start putting up hypothetical's (how good Star Citizen is going to be) up against known quantities (How good RDR2 actually is) this place turns  into a warzone where everyone is simultaneously owned, and not owned - like Schrodinger's cat; and then it just turns into a smiley spamfest...

It's how lemmings still have arguments with Cows: "You guys just wait until we get titles from these MS acquired Studios in 2019/2020."

Or with Sheep: "You guy just wait until your sales figures dry up!"

Just now, Ramza said:

:D:kaz: Watch out Rockstar, your $150 m game ain't shit compared to Star Citizen! :hest:

In ambition... it's not even close to the same fucking realm man.  You're embarrassing yourself...

Well, actually you aren't, because you're on a forum where mostly everyone are console players primarily... so you'll just laugh shit off. 

But SC is far far more ambitious as a game.  You have no idea.

Star Citizen is a running joke in regards to if it is ever coming out but if they accomplish even just 50% of what they are trying to do it will be the most ambitious game ever made. It's actually ridiculous the scope of that game and their goals, imo wayyyyy too ambitious.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

In ambition... it's not even close to the same fucking realm man.  You're embarrassing yourself...

Well, actually you aren't, because you're on a forum where mostly everyone are console players primarily... so you'll just laugh shit off. 

But SC is far far more ambitious as a game.  You have no idea.

Cloud Imperium Games vs Rockstar highest production value game... :fatcruise:

Just now, madmaltese said:

Star Citizen is a running joke in regards to if it is ever coming out but if they accomplish even just 50% of what they are trying to do it will be the most ambitious game ever made. It's actually ridiculous the scope of that game and their goals, imo wayyyyy too ambitious.

Yeah the goals the developers have set for themselves is the gaming equivalent of putting a man on the moon.

The issue as you alluded to, and has been witnessed by those who shelled out money, or those who follow the updates is that their timetable has continually been pushed back...and back...

10 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

But when we start putting up hypothetical's (how good Star Citizen is going to be) up against known quantities (How good RDR2 actually is) this place turns  into a warzone where everyone is simultaneously owned, and not owned - like Schrodinger's cat; and then it just turns into a smiley spamfest...

It's how lemmings still have arguments with Cows: "You guys just wait until we get titles from these MS acquired Studios in 2019/2020."

Or with Sheep: "You guy just wait until your sales figures dry up!"

It's not hypothetical... it's been demonstrated.  That's pic is from the newest trailer for Squadron 42...  What... are we supposed to pretend that games in development don't exist?  He said  there'll never be a PC exclusive game with production values as high as RDR2... and I contested that... because right now.. an exclusive game is in development for PC which has production values that surpass RDR2.

Is it the norm?  lmao hell no.  Console manufacturers pump funds into development studios to build exclusive content  with high production values.  It's to be expected that they'll have high production values..  However, it's moot... because PC get pretty much all of those games (certainly more than Xbox) and they run and look better.  Lemmings will NEVER again have an exclusive that looks and runs best on their console.  It's over.  Not even Xbox 2.  All of their games will be best on PC.. which is why they get so butthurt about it while cows just sit back and enjoy their games.

And RDR2 is 100% coming to PC... so it's fucking moot.  It's not a console game... it's a game... that released first on console, and then will AGAIN on PC to get people to double dip for the BETTER version.  That's it :juggle: 

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah the goals the developers have set for themselves is the gaming equivalent of putting a man on the moon.

The issue as you alluded to, and has been witnessed by those who shelled out money, or those who follow the updates is that their timetable has continually been pushed back...and back...

Yeah, which imo is one of the problems with crowd funding. You continually need to keep adding new features to the game as funding increases to continually encourage more funding and with a game like SC that has meant just continually adding not only new components but sometimes what feels like totally new games (Squadron 42). Never ending cycle.