There's no such thing as high end PC gaming, it's a sham

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:D 

I'm definitely playing it twice.  First is the beta test, then I can play it to actually enjoy it  :juggle: 

You have forever played half resolution worst RDR2 first, there's no taking that back no matter what :will2:

Oh and you don't enjoy it then? Makes sense really :hest: I'm having fun though, it looks AMAZING in 4K, only on my Xbox :juggle: 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We must ensure the death of PC gaming" - Abraham Lincoln   "RDR2 on PC is not feasible, it goes against the laws of nature" - Albert Einstein   "Wallah these hermits deserve death

Here I am playing the only 4K, non-blurry, alpha chad version of Red Dead Redemption 2 on my X1X (get fucked Remipee  )  and I can't think of any game looking better on PC or having the same prod

Lemmings talking about games.  

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:D 

I'm definitely playing it twice.  First is the beta test, then I can play it to actually enjoy it  :juggle: 

Lol you won't even finish it 1 time 

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

You have forever played half resolution worst RDR2 first, there's no taking that back no matter what :will2:

Oh and you don't enjoy it then? Makes sense really :hest: I'm having fun though, it looks AMAZING in 4K, only on my Xbox :juggle: 

Who could truly enjoy 30fps? :mj: 

Plebtre :cruise: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Who could truly enjoy 30fps? :mj: 

Plebtre :cruise: 

[ Y ] Antagonize

Well, someone once said 30fps is better than no fps at all... or was it something about resolution... hmm I don't remember :hest: 

5 minutes ago, bhytre said:

[ Y ] Antagonize

Well, someone once said 30fps is better than no fps at all... or was it something about resolution... hmm I don't remember :hest: 

Someone also said a delayed PC version is eventually good... but a 30fps console version is forever bad :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

And you're playing the worst one :D

Bu bu chapter 4 ! Rofl

The worst one is the Xbox version dummy... like always.  You're also not even playing it and have no interest in it... the BEST reason to own an Xbox atm...  :hest: 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The worst one is the Xbox version dummy... like always.  You're also not even playing it and have no interest in it... the BEST reason to own an Xbox atm...  :hest: 

Worst is PS4 . Owned .

I don't have time for it right now . Will still be the best version when I get it :juggle:

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Worst is PS4 . Owned .

I don't have time for it right now . Will still be the best version when I get it :juggle:

I doubt it.  You wont even buy it.. you'll gamefly it and then move on after 10h like always :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I doubt it.  You wont even buy it.. you'll gamefly it and then move on after 10h like always :hest: 

Possibly . But that will still be 10 hours more of the BEST version than you :juggle:

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Possibly . But that will still be 10 hours more of the BEST version than you :juggle:

I guess that's fair considering I have more hours in the best versions of every other Xbox first party game :hest: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I guess that's fair considering I have more hours in the best versions of every other Xbox first party game :hest: 

Rofl , doubt that. Thanks for your support tho :D