Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bhytre

There's no such thing as high end PC gaming, it's a sham

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:D 

 

I'm definitely playing it twice.  First is the beta test, then I can play it to actually enjoy it  :juggle: 

You have forever played half resolution worst RDR2 first, there's no taking that back no matter what :will2:

Oh and you don't enjoy it then? Makes sense really :hest: I'm having fun though, it looks AMAZING in 4K, only on my Xbox :juggle: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:D 

 

I'm definitely playing it twice.  First is the beta test, then I can play it to actually enjoy it  :juggle: 

Lol you won't even finish it 1 time 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

You have forever played half resolution worst RDR2 first, there's no taking that back no matter what :will2:

Oh and you don't enjoy it then? Makes sense really :hest: I'm having fun though, it looks AMAZING in 4K, only on my Xbox :juggle: 

Who could truly enjoy 30fps? :mj: 

 

Plebtre :cruise: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij_ said:

Who could truly enjoy 30fps? :mj: 

 

Plebtre :cruise: 

[ Y ] Antagonize

 

Well, someone once said 30fps is better than no fps at all... or was it something about resolution... hmm I don't remember :hest: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bhytre said:

[ Y ] Antagonize

 

Well, someone once said 30fps is better than no fps at all... or was it something about resolution... hmm I don't remember :hest: 

Someone also said a delayed PC version is eventually good... but a 30fps console version is forever bad :tom: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And you're playing the worst one :D

 

Bu bu chapter 4 ! Rofl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

And you're playing the worst one :D

 

Bu bu chapter 4 ! Rofl

The worst one is the Xbox version dummy... like always.  You're also not even playing it and have no interest in it... the BEST reason to own an Xbox atm...  :hest: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The worst one is the Xbox version dummy... like always.  You're also not even playing it and have no interest in it... the BEST reason to own an Xbox atm...  :hest: 

Worst is PS4 . Owned .

I don't have time for it right now . Will still be the best version when I get it :juggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Worst is PS4 . Owned .

I don't have time for it right now . Will still be the best version when I get it :juggle:

I doubt it.  You wont even buy it.. you'll gamefly it and then move on after 10h like always :hest: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I doubt it.  You wont even buy it.. you'll gamefly it and then move on after 10h like always :hest: 

Possibly . But that will still be 10 hours more of the BEST version than you :juggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Possibly . But that will still be 10 hours more of the BEST version than you :juggle:

I guess that's fair considering I have more hours in the best versions of every other Xbox first party game :hest: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I guess that's fair considering I have more hours in the best versions of every other Xbox first party game :hest: 

Rofl , doubt that. Thanks for your support tho :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a sham. I used to play my shity ps4 pro nonstop. 


All I end up playing now is GTA5 online. All the other games are nice to look at for 10 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×