This just in Microsoft is re-branding the Xbox to just "X"

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

There must be a big X on this forum because it's all everyone talks about LOL 

SWHBFR

Yeah...  "Hey, this X game is coming to PC" "Rofl Xbox" "streaming future" "last in sales" "less than 40 million"

are all typical topics around here :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yeah...  "Hey, this X game is coming to PC" "Rofl Xbox" "streaming future" "last in sales" "less than 40 million"

are all typical topics around here :hest: 

white trash box getting raped :mj:

Edited by -GD-
1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

There must be a big X on this forum because it's all everyone talks about LOL 

SWHBFR

Well to be fair, the current ownage I can think of as of now is as follows:

Sheep: Poor performance of current/last gen ports. 

Caveat: They still have a plethora of AAA exclusive titles on their console, plus sales to boot.

Cows: The current Multi-plat (RDR2) runs better on Xbox One X compared to the PS4 Pro

Caveat: The install base of the One X is the smallest of all consoles, and when you compare the Standard PS4 & One S, the Standard PS4 outperforms the One S. On top of all that, Cows have a plethora of AAA exclusive titles to claim owange.

Hermits: PC Parts are expensive

Caveat: PC gaming has always been about scalability; you don't need to get a 2080Ti to enjoy your games. By all means keep buying them, it makes my future upgrades/PC cheaper, to which I'm grateful for.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

Well to be fair, the current ownage I can think of as of now is as follows:

Sheep: Poor performance of current/last gen ports. 

Caveat: They still have a plethora of AAA exclusive titles on their console, plus sales to boot.

Cows: The current Multi-plat (RDR2) runs better on Xbox One X compared to the PS4 Pro

Caveat: The install base of the One X is the smallest of all consoles, and when you compare the Standard PS4 & One S, the Standard PS4 outperforms the One S. On top of all that, Cows have a plethora of AAA exclusive titles to claim owange.

Hermits: PC Parts are expensive

Caveat: PC gaming has always been about scalability; you don't need to get a 2080Ti to enjoy your games. By all means keep buying them, it makes my future upgrades/PC cheaper, to which I'm grateful for.

:dead:

6 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

The install base of the One X is the smallest of all consoles

That's not definitively true at this point, given its habitually performative results against the Pro and it's all around fantastic reception there's credence to it having passed the Pro in sales or at least encroaching on its total. 

The X also has more enhanced games than the Pro and has for a few months. They're up to 317 games as of now, Mass Effect Andromeda was just retroactively enhanced today.

Edited by DynamiteCop!