Gris, the most beautiful platformer I've ever seen (Switch Nov 13)

No :| do you not understand what the damn vid is tryiing to accomplish?  

okay, how about this:

game looks like lazy 2d trash. hold Right on the d-pad for 4 hours and tuggle through shit game-play encumbrance to "win."  Sheep thirsty for any resemblance of a presence in the generation.

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, kokujin said:

No :| do you not understand what the damn vid is tryiing to accomplish?  

okay, how about this:

game looks like lazy 2d trash. hold Right on the d-pad for 4 hours and tuggle through shit game-play encumbrance to "win."  Sheep thirsty for any resemblance of a presence in the generation.

You're high

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

god you are retarded. the game's trying to come of as frightening unnerving scary. it's ART. that ART is working and being portrayed to me, just by watching it.

Go fuck yourself dude. 

game looks like lazy 2d trash. hold Right on the d-pad for 4 hours and tuggle through shit game-play encumbrance to "win."  Sheep thirsty for any resemblance of a presence in the generation.

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

game looks like lazy 2d trash. hold Right on the d-pad for 4 hours and tuggle through shit game-play encumbrance to "win."  Sheep thirsty for any resemblance of a presence in the generation.

wow you are insane.  How about the first post?  That you called me high for? THEN I got mad and trashed your game?  NO wonder you play 2d switch games.  You are a fucking retard. 

You do know how conversations work, right?  Things in your life have happened in consecutive linear order, farmboy.  It's not our fault you can't pay attention. 

16 minutes ago, kokujin said:

wow you are insane.  How about the first post?  That you called me high for? THEN I got mad and trashed your game?  NO wonder you play 2d switch games.  You are a fucking retard. 

You do know how conversations work, right?  Things in your life have happened in consecutive linear order, farmboy.  It's not our fault you can't pay attention. 

You're high

3 minutes ago, Casual said:

Meh, there's like 100 of these artistic indie 2d sidescrollers that come out a year and 98 of them suck so i won't hold my breath.

Not quite this gorgeous. Hollow Knight is nice but this is another level. 

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Not quite this gorgeous. Hollow Knight is nice but this is another level. 

???

It looks nice but it looks like it has NO gameplay at all. Comparing it to Godlow Knight is an insult.