A dozen gamepass announcements at XO

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I demand we make Quad Damage mod for a day for the excellent job he's doing bloodying all of the lemming anuses by bumping these threads.  He'd doing the lord's work.  

I've seen those games before.                                              

jonb can finally play games he's been talking about on SW for the past decade 

I rarely finish new games . They are too long .

Taking a break on assassins . Will probably just give up on this one 

Forza I'll play off and on til the next one.  That's why I love those games .

Still want to get deeper into Yakuza and been playing Destiny 2 since it was free . It's fun but I doubt I'll finish that either 

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Still want to get deeper into Yakuza and been playing Destiny 2 since it was free . It's fun but I doubt I'll finish that either 

And you have the nerve to say that I wont finish games :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I honestly think it's because you use Gamefly and Gamepass mostly. Not saying this as a negative thing but I remember when I use to have gamefly when I was younger, it always felt like you wanted to move on to the next thing because it is always there waiting for you. Even more so with gamepass cause of how easy it is to access. Since I buy nearly all my games now I finish pretty much everything. Paused AC for RDR2 but I will go back to it when I'm done with RDR2. Nothing else outside of Spyro I care about this year anyway (aside from Spidey DLC and Destiny DLC)

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I honestly think it's because you use Gamefly and Gamepass mostly. Not saying this as a negative thing but I remember when I use to have gamefly when I was younger, it always felt like you wanted to move on to the next thing because it is always there waiting for you. Even more so with gamepass cause of how easy it is to access. Since I buy nearly all my games now I finish pretty much everything. Paused AC for RDR2 but I will go back to it when I'm done with RDR2. Nothing else outside of Spyro I care about this year anyway (aside from Spidey DLC and Destiny DLC)

You gonna play DQ11?  It's awesome man.  

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You gonna play DQ11?  It's awesome man.  

Hearing you guys talk about it is making me very keen. I'm honestly in the mood for a super linear story driven game after all these giant open worlds I've been playing lol (Spiderman, ACO, RDR2) But I do really want to try DQ11, haven't touched a JRPG since Persona 5. 

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

You don't 

Sure I do.. and I absolutely will :glad:

RDR2.. I will as well... but I'd honestly rather play a PC version. 

The only reason I stopped DQ11 was because of FH4.  Taking a break from than and it's 100% DQ11 till that's done :juggle: