PlayStation Now dominates game subscription market.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Microsoft has been experimenting with streaming lonv before Sony's Gaikai aqusition.

Retards.

Sony has been providing a streaming game service....................well, Sony has been providing a streaming game service, period.

Long before is pretty obvious, considering that Microsoft has even started providing theirs yet.

This moron is talking about "experiments" LOL

Tell Microsoft to 'experiment" and make some fucking games, ijit.

Wow.... did not expect that. On multiple fronts.

No way did I expect PS Now to have  by far the dominant market share.

Did not expect Origin Access on PC (including Premiere) to be higher than EA Access on Xbox

Did not Expect EA Access to be higher than GP on Xbox 

Did not expect GP to basically be the worst performing game subscription.

This is why you don't pull numbers out of your ass and assume shit based on perceived quality or product. 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Wow.... did not expect that. On multiple fronts.

No way did I expect PS Now to have  by far the dominant market share.

Did not expect Origin Access on PC (including Premiere) to be higher than EA Access on Xbox

Did not Expect EA Access to be higher than GP on Xbox 

Did not expect GP to basically be the worst performing game subscription.

This is why you don't pull numbers out of your ass and assume shit based on perceived quality or product. 

Here's the thing. I bet Microsoft was fluffing their GamePass numbers and their "sales" of games because they were offering free trial subscriptions of GamePass right around the time State of Decay 2 and Sea of Thieves came out.

Since the first month was free, they weren't getting much revenue. But if a person signs up for GamePass (first month free) and they start playing Sea of Thieves, then MS considers that a "sale."

And what inevitably happens is that people will cancel the subscription 3-4 months down the road, and the base shrinks, delivering smaller revenue.

TLHBR :D 

But really.. there's many more potential systems for PSNow and it's been out much longer.  Still though, color me surprised.  I didn't think that many people were using it.  MS should see some growth when they bring the full service to PC... assuming they smarten the fuck up and give us some games we want.

I assume MS's plan that people will permanently sub to gamepass isn't working that well. I bet people sub then cancel, and they need a steady stream of games for it to work that way.

I can see why people sub to PSNow when the download feature comes out, I have no fucking clue why you would ever sub to this garbage at 20 bucks a month now.

Edited by Beta Bux Romeo