Mass Shooting at a Bar's College Night event - 12 dead.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GOP on guns. 

I have no doubt jehurey is a closet gay minority who hates whites because no white women would ever look at him. the psychological problems of 90% of minority men are a result of white women not likin

But if whatever plan you introduce isn't 100% perfect and 100% effective........then why bother doing it at all?

8 minutes ago, -GD- said:

probably a trump supporter 

probably. only a trump supporter would be stupid enough to do this.  if you support trump there's a 80% chance you're stupid and/or mentally ill. 

Edited by Casual
  • Like 1

Think about it.

Its college night at a bar. This guy is seeing other 20-somethings, who go to college, so he clearly thinks that they are "elitists", and they are getting drunk, and grinding up against slutty girls.

And then the bouncer at the bar is probably a black dude, and the thought of a black guy commanding him to show his ID just enrages him further.

Bitter 20-something white guys who never got into social circles during college. There's alot of people who fit that mold.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Think about it.

Its college night at a bar. This guy is seeing other 20-somethings, who go to college, so he clearly thinks that they are "elitists", and they are getting drunk, and grinding up against slutty girls.

And then the bouncer at the bar is probably a black dude, and the thought of a black guy commanding him to show his ID just enrages him further.

Bitter 20-something white guys who never got into social circles during college. There's alot of people who fit that mold.

Yeah , probably tens of millions of them .  Probably something other than that , or else there would be a lot more killings 

8 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Yeah , probably tens of millions of them .  Probably something other than that , or else there would be a lot more killings 

Ah, so we need to devote more resources into fighting white terrorism than muslim terrorism. Since there's about 1.5 billion muslims.

If we were to compare the microscopic percentages, white guy terrorism is more prevalent by 100x, possibly 500x.

That's alarming.

Edited by jehurey
4 hours ago, kokujin said:

handgun? or semi automatic rifle?

can we please have an incel clinic.  and ban semi autos??

I'm waiting for this gov. tyranny to happen.  So far I just see innocents dying and everyone ok with it..

glock .45

semi automatic handgun :dipbaby:

extended magazine

Edited by roflpwnedz
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Ah, so we need to devote more resources into fighting white terrorism than muslim terrorism. Since there's about 1.5 billion muslims.

If we were to compare the microscopic percentages, white guy terrorism is more prevalent by 100x, possibly 500x.

That's alarming.

Not sure how you brought a competition into what I said .

44 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Not sure how you brought a competition into what I said .

its all about security.  Our resources for security are limited, and therefore should be prioritized by the size of the threat.

The fact that we can't do everything all the time is what makes it "a competition."

Edited by jehurey
11 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You brought up Muslims as if what I said had anything to do with them .

You generalized people like yourself like they all turn into killers .

And now I am speaking about security........because it covers both groups of people.

You know this, there's no point trying to backtrack.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And now I am speaking about security........because it covers both groups of people.

You know this, there's no point trying to backtrack.

Ok , if you wanted to create a new argument that's fine but don't try saying what you said to me had anything to do with it , or what I said .

Just now, Jon2B said:

Ok , if you wanted to create a new argument that's fine but don't try saying what you said to me had anything to do with it , or what I said .

But it did have something to do with it.

You tried DOWNPLAYING the thread of bitter white people who want to commit violence by basically saying "oh.........its only 0.00001% because there's tens of millions."

I simply took your logic and expanded on it. "Well, there's 1.5 billion Muslims out there, so their violent people is .0000000001%"

I even said the term "microscopic percentages" to point out the silliness of it all.

You tried a particular strategy, I highlighted its silliness. That's all.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

But it did have something to do with it.

You tried DOWNPLAYING the thread of bitter white people who want to commit violence by basically saying "oh.........its only 0.00001% because there's tens of millions."

I simply took your logic and expanded on it. "Well, there's 1.5 billion Muslims out there, so their violent people is .0000000001%"

I even said the term "microscopic percentages" to point out the silliness of it all.

You tried a particular strategy, I highlighted its silliness. That's all.

Man , you really hate white people don't you ?

You pinned the reason for this happening because oh well it's an anti social virgin incel lolol  (described yourself) 

That's not the reason . If it was there would be A LOT more killings . Most people aren't that crazy . They just take their frustration out by trying to be a bully on the internet (you) or just deal with it, grow out of it.

Has nothing to do with Muslims. Stop generalizing to push your agenda .

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Man , you really hate white people don't you ?

You pinned the reason for this happening because oh well it's an anti social virgin incel lolol  (described yourself) 

That's not the reason . If it was there would be A LOT more killings . Most people aren't that crazy . They just take their frustration out by trying to be a bully on the internet (you) or just deal with it, grow out of it.

Has nothing to do with Muslims. Stop generalizing to push your agenda .

No, trying to downplay the statistic doesn't change the fact that its still the leading statistic in this country.

Sorry, but you trying yo accuse me of things isn't going to help.  Especially considering the fact that I just brought up Muslims as a threat.

This has to do with a certain kind of violence that involves shooting alot of people in highly-public places because they are clearly trying to terrorize people.  If there's a pattern, then it only makes sense to FIGURE OUT THE PATTERN.

Lives are at stake, after all.

Maybe instead of trying to comfort your ego, you should focus on the real problem that deserves real answers.

Edited by jehurey

The real problem isn't anti social white people . 

You immediately go on defense mode when I say that by bringing up Muslims as if I'm saying white people are not the problem it's the Muslims ! 

I never said that you just want to hate on white people that had a shitty upbringing for whatever reason 

10 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

The real problem isn't anti social white people . 

You immediately go on defense mode when I say that by bringing up Muslims as if I'm saying white people are not the problem it's the Muslims ! 

I never said that you just want to hate on white people that had a shitty upbringing for whatever reason 

No, the problem definitely seems to be a SPECIFIC type of white person that has specific issues within society.

You don't see me accussing fun, socially well-rounded white people of bad things, do you?

And now you are trying to talk about my upbringing.............with absolutely no evidence.

Sorry, but you are not getting out of this by talking about me............you can either contribute to this dicussion, or you can't. Its sad because you attempting to attack me never works...yet you still try it.

Doesn't seem like the type of behavior you would expect from a stable, socially well-rounded person, of any demographic.

You're generalizing.  In our lifetime mass shootings were a touch over 50 percent white guys .

You are claiming a very specific kind of white person is doing this . Tho there are millions of millions of people that fit that same shoe and DONT kill people .

You want so bad to make this a race thing . It's the bullied white kids , the lot of them ! 

It's simply not the case .