Mass Shooting at a Bar's College Night event - 12 dead.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GOP on guns. 

I have no doubt jehurey is a closet gay minority who hates whites because no white women would ever look at him. the psychological problems of 90% of minority men are a result of white women not likin

But if whatever plan you introduce isn't 100% perfect and 100% effective........then why bother doing it at all?

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Real talk... white people in America have fucking issues man.  What a disaster waiting to happen :shake: 

Deeno's gonna disagree.  Deeno also advocated using landmines to protect the southern border.

:shrug: 

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You're generalizing.  In our lifetime mass shootings were a touch over 50 percent white guys .

You are claiming a very specific kind of white person is doing this . Tho there are millions of millions of people that fit that same shoe and DONT kill people .

You want so bad to make this a race thing . It's the bullied white kids , the lot of them ! 

It's simply not the case .

And that has spiked within these past 2-3 years. So that is cause for alarm.

No one is saying that we expect the amount of violent incidents caused by ANY group of people to go down to ZERO, are they??

You are claiming a very specific kind of white person is doing this . Tho there are millions of millions of people that fit that same shoe and DONT kill people .

It still involves relativity.

And its still the leading statistic...............basically you are saying that we shouldn't place security measures on ANYTHING unless it reaches some sort of arbitrary threshold. That doesn't stop the fact that its still the biggest growing threat right now.

The fact that these attacks are looking very random and in very public places only makes people concern that they appear capable of attacking anywhere.

Sorry, but the only person who really seems to be bothered  and wants to make racist insinuations is you.  Specifically, you want to call me a racist so bad...........because you clearly have a thing against me.

That's not my problem. That's yours. Take a chill pill, my man.

You are a racist . That's besides the point. 

I know you have a solution , you always do .

So how do you figure out which of the .000001 percent of the bullied white kids  are killers ? 

And the other 50 percent that aren't white ? Solution for that ? 

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Real talk... white people in America have fucking issues man.  What a disaster waiting to happen :shake: 

All races in America have issues . America has issues .

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You are a racist . That's besides the point. 

I know you have a solution , you always do .

So how do you figure out which of the .000001 percent of the bullied white kids  are killers ? 

And the other 50 percent that aren't white ? Solution for that ? 

No, that seems to be the ONLY thing you wish to accomplish in this thread. To just call me a racist.

And it isn't working.

And now you are trying to change the topic, now that you think you've successfully called me a racist.  yeah, that's not working, either.

We have a problem in America with a specific type of mal-adjusted white person who seems to have certain social experiences that make him bitter.

And I do believe its definitely possible with other types of people, after all the Virginia Tech shooter was from South Korea. I have always proposed having EARLY and MULTIPLE visits with mental health professionals during the years that people are attending public schools.  And create a record when vetting for gun licenses for people, and people who live in the same household.

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This is correct.  So why do you get so defensive when we talk about the issues that white people have? :interesting:

Easy. because he cares so much about black people, hispanics, middle-eastern, and asian people that he wants to solve their problems first before he gets around to helping white people.

He's VERY considerate, if you think about it.:interesting:

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Think about it.

Its college night at a bar. This guy is seeing other 20-somethings, who go to college, so he clearly thinks that they are "elitists", and they are getting drunk, and grinding up against slutty girls.

And then the bouncer at the bar is probably a black dude, and the thought of a black guy commanding him to show his ID just enrages him further.

Bitter 20-something white guys who never got into social circles during college. There's alot of people who fit that mold.

Damn you're psychologically fucked beyond repair. :rofl: You're some pepperoni faced loser who got bullied by white guys and or is desperate for a white girlfriend but will never land one because you're ugly and foreign.  :rofl:

Eat shit, Cuckold loser! :rofl: 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Think about it.

Its college night at a bar. This guy is seeing other 20-somethings, who go to college, so he clearly thinks that they are "elitists", and they are getting drunk, and grinding up against slutty girls.

And then the bouncer at the bar is probably a black dude, and the thought of a black guy commanding him to show his ID just enrages him further.

Bitter 20-something white guys who never got into social circles during college. There's alot of people who fit that mold.

I'd be scared at you too.

How the fuck do you come up with so much creepy shit.

16 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

Damn you're psychologically fucked beyond repair. :rofl: You're some pepperoni faced loser who got bullied by white guys and or is desperate for a white girlfriend but will never land one because you're ugly and foreign.  :rofl:

Eat shit, Cuckold loser! :rofl: 

9 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I'd be scared at you too.

How the fuck do you come up with so much creepy shit.

The projection is strong with these guys.

And now.......I am magically being called white in this forum. What a turnaround from just a couple of weeks ago. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The projection is strong with these guys.

And now.......I am magically being called white in this forum. What a turnaround from just a couple of weeks ago. LOL

do you fantasize about your imaginary "black bouncer"? Why are you always talking about black dudes?

:rofl:

Damn man just come out already. you're sick and deranged LMFAO!

1 minute ago, Bodycount NS said:

do you fantasize about your imaginary "black bouncer"? Why are you always talking about black dudes?

Its.............just an inch away.

nmafia2.jpg?width=590%26height=370%26fit

Wouldn't be the first time someone has said that specific phrase to you.:colbertdid:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its.............just an inch away.

nmafia2.jpg?width=590%26height=370%26fit

Wouldn't be the first time someone has said that specific phrase to you.:colbertdid:

uhh yeah, that's G-unit, a famous rap group, which is kinda hilarious to equate to a meme about videogames and how we're nintendo 'gangsters'/fanboys. I don't want to fuck these guys like you do, though. 

You definitely jerk off to BLACKED. Get help, dude. :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

uhh yeah, that's G-unit, a famous rap group, which is kinda hilarious to equate to a meme about videogames and how we're nintendo 'gangsters'/fanboys. I don't want to fuck these guys like you do, though. 

You definitely jerk off to BLACKED. Get help, dude. :rofl: 

XET1zfr.png

You...........sure do seem to know alot about where to find big black dicks, for some odd reason.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

XET1zfr.png

You...........sure do seem to know alot about where to find big black dicks, for some odd reason.

just legit trying to help you. you obviously have some psychological fascination with black guys though. 

Either you're projecting your fantasies of black D up your ass or you're a real cuck who gets off on imagining black dudes with white women, probably because you yourself as a small, meek, zitty mexican could never land a white woman himself.

You're sick, and probably gay.

PS. fuck you, hombre. :rofl: 

Just now, Bodycount NS said:

just legit trying to help you. you obviously have some psychological fascination with black guys though. 

Either you're projecting your fantasies of black D up your ass or you're a real cuck who gets off on imagining black dudes with white women, probably because you yourself as a small, meek, zitty mexican could never land a white woman himself.

You're sick, and probably gay.

PS. fuck you, hombre. :rofl: 

Its interesting that you FEEL this way.

06e096f5-f8dc-4351-988a-6ca8005ccdfd_l.j

3 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

pic dont work.

RED X, faggot. I know you'd prefer a Black D, though. :rofl: 

You could've touched on the link?

Didn't want to?  Was it too long? That would be out of the ordinary.

Or was it too short? lol