Mass Shooting at a Bar's College Night event - 12 dead.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

This is correct.  So why do you get so defensive when we talk about the issues that white people have? :interesting:

Probably because jehurey doesnt talk about the issues other races have. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GOP on guns. 

I have no doubt jehurey is a closet gay minority who hates whites because no white women would ever look at him. the psychological problems of 90% of minority men are a result of white women not likin

But if whatever plan you introduce isn't 100% perfect and 100% effective........then why bother doing it at all?

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

This is correct.  So why do you get so defensive when we talk about the issues that white people have? :interesting:

You can talk about the issues all you want .

When you generalize and think your incorrect assumptions  are true , that's when there is a problem .

Jerry just hates white people . 

1 hour ago, Bodycount NS said:

Damn you're psychologically fucked beyond repair. :rofl: You're some pepperoni faced loser who got bullied by white guys and or is desperate for a white girlfriend but will never land one because you're ugly and foreign.  :rofl:

Eat shit, Cuckold loser! :rofl: 

It's funny how he talks about incels all the time when he IS one . But he isn't white so statistically he won't kill someone .

He will just spend 15 years on the internet telling himself he is supoerior to the people that own him .

39 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Probably because jehurey doesnt talk about the issues other races have. 

no i usually do.

in your head, you think i don't.

I literally just brought up violence caused by Muslims in this thread.

But, y'know..............tunnel vision.

15 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You can talk about the issues all you want .

When you generalize and think your incorrect assumptions  are true , that's when there is a problem .

Jerry just hates white people . 

Ok, so you have issues with his generalizations... which is fair..... we shouldn't generalize an entire race based on a few bad apples.

But I was asking about, why anytime discussion comes up about the issues with white people.... it is always interpreted as "we're being attacked". 

Instead of "let's have a discussion about it". 

40 years old , lives with brother 

No wife , no gf , no kids 

Game forum superiority complex

Wafer maker at assembly line

Internet narcissist

Spends weekends playing nephews Ditch

Looks like toxic avenger 

Hangs out at alt left rallies hoping to smash one of the purple hair PIG feminists

Life goal to make a retro game cafe in a low rent strip mall 

4d5be77a4bd7c88807080000-750.jpg

YOU FUCKING LEMCELL :mad:

So America trains a sizable part of its population to murder brown people in foreign lands for muh fridom (AKA resources, ideological control, military strategic positions). These individuals go there and become traumatized then they come back to the country and you are surprised when some of them go batshit insane and start murdering people. I think the US has a huge mental health problem, they create these boogeymen to justify their military spending and keeping bases spread all over the world but they are actually their own worst enemy.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ok, so you have issues with his generalizations... which is fair..... we shouldn't generalize an entire race based on a few bad apples.

But I was asking about, why anytime discussion comes up about the issues with white people.... it is always interpreted as "we're being attacked". 

Instead of "let's have a discussion about it". 

There's a lot of fucked up white people no doubt.  Come at it with reasoning and not just pretending all white people are alt right killers . 

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

There's a lot of fucked up white people no doubt.  Come at it with reasoning and not just pretending all white people are alt right killers . 

Except nobody in this thread ever said all white people are alt right killers.

In fact, my very first post which trying to whittle down the specific quality/qualities that these people might have in common.

I was trying to shrink down the number of people. Not make it broad.

You tried to broaden it. By saying there's "tens of millions".............which is doubtful.

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

40 years old , lives with brother 

No wife , no gf , no kids 

Game forum superiority complex

Wafer maker at assembly line

Internet narcissist

Spends weekends playing nephews Ditch

Looks like toxic avenger 

Hangs out at alt left rallies hoping to smash one of the purple hair PIG feminists

Life goal to make a retro game cafe in a low rent strip mall 

4d5be77a4bd7c88807080000-750.jpg

YOU FUCKING LEMCELL :mad:

its too bad he couldn't find one photo on the internet that wasn't a white-guy.

that didn't much to collapse that one.

3 minutes ago, dakur said:

So America trains a sizable part of its population to murder brown people in foreign lands for muh fridom (AKA resources, ideological control, military strategic positions). These individuals go there and become traumatized then they come back to the country and you are surprised when some of them go batshit insane and start murdering people. I think the US has a huge mental health problem, they create these boogeymen to justify their military spending and keeping bases spread all over the world but they are actually their own worst enemy.

Speaking about this, I watched a couple of TED talks from a war journalist talking about the difficulty of returning home from war and reintegrating into society and why veterans miss it.  I REALLY suggest watching these.  It kinda hit me pretty hard, and made me stop and think just how little veterans are appreciated for their service.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

He was assessed for mental health issuesz because he showed all the warning signs. 

Yet.. he was allowed to purchase a gun legally. 

Stricter gun control laws are needed in the US.    Yes... its not going to stop all mass killings. 

But mentally unstable people should not be allowed to purchase guns legally. 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Speaking about this, I watched a couple of TED talks from a war journalist talking about the difficulty of returning home from war and reintegrating into society and why veterans miss it.  I REALLY suggest watching these.  It kinda hit me pretty hard, and made me stop and think just how little veterans are appreciated for their service.

One of my X's served in iraq.... she didn't kill anyone... but witness people getting killed.....witness people being blown up. 

When she came back home she had a minor case of PTSD.... couldn't sleep, car alarms would give her panic attacks etc. 

So I can only imagine how it would affect someone who actually partook in alot of warfare while deployed. 

That shit changes you and makes it much harder to be a normal citizen when you return. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He was assessed for mental health issuesz because he showed all the warning signs. 

Yet.. he was allowed to purchase a gun legally. 

Stricter gun control laws are needed in the US.    Yes... its not going to stop all mass killings. 

But mentally unstable people should not be allowed to purchase guns legally. 

I agree . I wasn't saying you were coming at it sideways . Jerry was 

If you know any older people that were in Vietnam that are willing to talk about it , I recommend that listen .

Stories I've heard don't even sound like fiction in a movie.  How those people even function is beyond me 

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I agree . I wasn't saying you were coming at it sideways . Jerry was 

except i wasn't. and so far, you haven't said anything that debunks anything, or offers any meaningful addition. You just want to seem to want to provide obstacles and be against what other people are saying.

If you have something to argue against, then let's hear it.

Until then.............I'm making my statements, and will be continuing.

Edited by jehurey
12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

except i wasn't. and so far, you haven't said anything that debunks anything, or offers any meaningful addition. You just want to seem to want to provide obstacles and be against what other people are saying.

If you have something to argue against, then let's hear it.

Until then.............I'm making my statements, and will be continuing.

I don't care what you say Jerry. Everything you say is just easy jokes to troll you because its so fucking stupid :D

Everything has been said, you admitted to changing the topic so there is no point. I even asked for your solution which you failed to respond with.

Just now, Jon2B said:

I don't care what you say Jerry. Everything you say is just easy jokes to troll you because its so fucking stupid :D

then go post somewhere else.

we're here to talk about this mass shooting, and what needs to be done.  Go make a thread to make your Jerry fan fic.  Thanks.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

then go post somewhere else.

we're here to talk about this mass shooting, and what needs to be done.  Go make a thread to make your Jerry fan fic.  Thanks.

Ill post where I want, bitch.

You don't want to talk about the mass shooting. You want to create and argument just to win it.

Just to push your lefty hate and pat yourself on the back

Just now, Jon2B said:

Ill post where I want, bitch.

You don't want to talk about the mass shooting. You want to create and argument just to win it.

Just to push your lefty hate and pat yourself on the back

@Cookester15@Teh_Diplomat

Welp, looks like he's still just trying to fight me, and nothing else.

Anyways..............mental health needs to be expanded across all 50 states  And that means healthcare reform to provide free mental healthcare. or possibly create mental healthcare positions in all public schools.

And that means creating a mental health database that keeps track of people through their childhood until their legal adulthood. And integrate that information to nationwide background checks. If you have a person red-flagged, and they lived in your household, then maybe your gun license is subject to more restrictions, like requiring to keep your gun in a safe.