Mass Shooting at a Bar's College Night event - 12 dead.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GOP on guns. 

I have no doubt jehurey is a closet gay minority who hates whites because no white women would ever look at him. the psychological problems of 90% of minority men are a result of white women not likin

But if whatever plan you introduce isn't 100% perfect and 100% effective........then why bother doing it at all?

34 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Or it would just mean mental health past to be in background checks (its not already?)

I don't see many people being against that.

heh, google "national gun registry" and see what comes up.

a report on your mental health is also a medical report, and there are medical privacy laws.

I have no doubt jehurey is a closet gay minority who hates whites because no white women would ever look at him. the psychological problems of 90% of minority men are a result of white women not liking them. Trust me, I deal with these guys everyday. White women are completely unattracted to them and its caused them complete and utter psychological (and sometimes physical damage) done by white women thinking the';re gross, weak immasculated losers.

They're self-loathing fags, essentially. most, like JeGayry, take up fantasies of becoming the black men the media portrays as desirable to women, most are gay, losers, and hate themselves deep down. the reality is 99% of white women would never consider you.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

I have no doubt jehurey is a closet gay minority who hates whites because no white women would ever look at him. the psychological problems of 90% of minority men are a result of white women not liking them. Trust me, I deal with these guys everyday. White women are completely unattracted to them and its caused them complete and utter psychological (and sometimes physical damage) done by white women thinking the';re gross, weak immasculated losers.

They're self-loathing fags, essentially. most, like JeGayry, take up fantasies of becoming the black men the media portrays as desirable to women, most are gay, losers, and hate themselves deep down. the reality is 99% of white women would never consider you.

like i said regarding mental health....

its the most logical place to start.

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

heh, google "national gun registry" and see what comes up.

a report on your mental health is also a medical report, and there are medical privacy laws.

Still not seeing why 2nd amendment supporters would be against that. Seems you are generalizing again.

Just now, Jon2B said:

Still not seeing why 2nd amendment supporters would be against that. Seems you are generalizing again.

no, 2nd amendment people correlate highly.HIGHLY with being anti-big-government

you can try arguing that............but you're definitely not going to come close to discrediting that.

they are, after all, two huge tenets of today's right-wing ideology.

Just now, jehurey said:

no, 2nd amendment people correlate highly.HIGHLY with being anti-big-government

you can try arguing that............but you're definitely not going to come close to discrediting that.

they are, after all, two huge tenets of today's right-wing ideology.

So the extremists would be against that. I know you live in a world that's only alt left and alt right. Youre leaving out a ton of people. Who cares what the vocal minority says.

Just now, Jon2B said:

So the extremists would be against that. I know you live in a world that's only alt left and alt right. Youre leaving out a ton of people. Who cares what the vocal minority says.

No. the average right-winger is against "big government".

a national registry that is tied to guns is basically the cornerstone of right-wing bogeyman nightmares.

i am NOT talking about a niche right-wing minority. Not even close.

This is a standard position of the NRA.........are you calling them an extremist outlier?

Just now, jehurey said:

No. the average right-winger is against "big government".

a national registry that is tied to guns is basically the cornerstone of right-wing bogeyman nightmares.

i am NOT talking about a niche right-wing minority. Not even close.

This is a standard position of the NRA.........are you calling them an extremist outlier?

Hell yeah the NRA are extremists . Idiot.

Like I said, you don't recognize the vast majority of people that are in the middle.

Just now, Jon2B said:

Hell yeah the NRA are extremists . Idiot.

Like I said, you don't recognize the vast majority of people that are in the middle.

sorry, you are not depicting republicans accurately.

Republican politicians take pledges to abide by all positions that the NRA promotes, and they get graded on how they align themselves to NRA positions.

XAWVHB3Y7M6UDJ7YSTJV2JXK4E.jpg

Gee, sure does seems like almost all republicans seem to align themselves with that organization that YOU just classified as "extremist"

I will say this, the NRA and gun-lobbyists have done a wonderful job at framing anything related to guns as gun control, and that it would be a Trojan Horse for further gun control. and their eventual removal.

It's why Bump stocks were never banned, nor federal background checks have been implemented. The NRA have been hammering home, and now created this argument for their side to believe that any measure - no matter how small or trivial; is really just about further encroaching upon your 2nd Amendment rights.

So when someone who is moderate looks at increasing the age of ownership to 21, background checks, and limits on weapon types and/or modes they're perplexed as to how that couldn't have passed after: Sandy Hook, San Bernadino, Orlando, Aurora. However, the gun owners and some on the right have successfully been told that it's really just how Big Government intends to snatch your guns away.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

sorry, you are not depicting republicans accurately.

Republican politicians take pledges to abide by all positions that the NRA promotes, and they get graded on how they align themselves to NRA positions.

XAWVHB3Y7M6UDJ7YSTJV2JXK4E.jpg

Gee, sure does seems like almost all republicans seem to align themselves with that organization that YOU just classified as "extremist"

I don't give a fuck about these old ass politicians . Im talking about normal people

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I don't give a fuck about these old ass politicians . Im talking about normal people

Sorry, you seem to be trying to obfuscate your argument (probably because you're losing).

We are talking about REAL SOLUTIONS to the problem.

Real solutions have to involve policy.

Policy has to involve politicians.

The only people that matter are the ones who influence policy through the politicians they choose. (aka actual voters)

You're trying to make excuses to not argue in any specific detail...................not gonna work with me.

Edited by jehurey
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, you seem to be trying to obfuscate your argument (probably because you're losing).

We are talking about REAL SOLUTIONS to the problem.

Real solutions have to involve policy.

Policy has to involve politicians.

The only people that matter are the ones who influence policy through the politicians they choose. (aka actual voters)

You're trying to make excuses to not argue in any specific detail...................not gonna work with me.

Here you go , making something you cannot win about you winning . You're a scum bag :D

youre while thing is about pissing off 2ndA supporters then claim it's only about politicians . News flash , half the country don't give a fuck about politics .

And the ones who do are not all alt left or right . That's a small community of fucktards . Yourself included .

Who cares about pissing off politicans .

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Here you go , making something you cannot win about you winning . You're a scum bag :D

youre while thing is about pissing off 2ndA supporters then claim it's only about politicians . News flash , half the country don't give a fuck about politics .

And the ones who do are not all alt left or right . That's a small community of fucktards . Yourself included .

Who cares about pissing off politicans .

No...........I just proved my point.

Why would we be arguing about theoretical 2nd amendment people WHO DON'T VOTE.

Dude, there's no point in you trying to play dumb here...............last week, you were trying to poke holes in my plan about gun regulation laws......its funny how you were trying to argue for realism last week...........but this week, you don't want to involve Real Policy, Real Politicians, who are determined by Real Voters.

You just want to talk in vague generalities. Sorry, not gonna work.

Because you just place random thoughts you come up with as fact :D

You're stupid and only care about telling yourself you won . You won't stop telling yourself you win no matter how hard you lost .

Gun control isn't and won't be the only reason people vote for X side . So relying just on voters won't change that .

Higher power needs to change that .

REAL people that aren't political puppets have lots more to think about .

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Because you just place random thoughts you come up with as fact :D

You're stupid and only care about telling yourself you won . You won't stop telling yourself you win no matter how hard you lost .

Gun control isn't and won't be the only reason people vote for X side . So relying just on voters won't change that .

REAL people that aren't political puppets have lots more to think about .

No...........they're not random.

I don't accuse right-wingers of being pro-NRA and anti-government RANDOMLY.

Why are you even attempting to play naive here............this is standard stuff that I am talking about.

For traditional republican voters, it is VERY high on their list for voting for Republicans.

Yes it is. This is not even up for debate.

You don't have any proof of your "REAL people". You are making it up as you go along..............because you can't find evidence to win this argument that I am making.

NATIONAL GUN registry is DEFINITELY something that right-wingers are against..........you have no evidence that shows otherwise.

• Like 1

You have no proof that these people would be upset if mental health checks were required .

You need to get out more and stop thinking people only act and think how the alt left media says they do .

Just now, Jon2B said:

You have no proof that these people would be upset if mental health checks were required .

You need to get out more and stop thinking people only act and think how the alt left media says they do .

It would be

1.) An ADDITIONAL requirement for getting a gun

2.) A national register created by the federal government

and 3.) Collects personal information from all people in all 50 states, mandatory, superseding States' rights.

And you're telling me Republican voters would NOT have a problem with that?????????

This isn't a debate..........you're not even close to remotely being correct here.

And notice that you're not even making an argument anymore...........you're just back to talking about me.

Argue the argument. If you have information or evidence to support your side, then let's hear. You're just foot-dragging, at this point.

He is now saying that the media is "alt left"???????

So basically he's not even really trying to make a genuine argument, anymore.  he's just trying to name-call his way out of this. Yeah, that won't work, either.