• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

''Lone Echoes''   also the official title of the sex life of a hermit THHBO 

VR Warz

arcade shooter? Until Dawn Rush of Blood, Shooty Fruity, SUPERHOT VR, Blasters of the Universe are all contenders. Robo Recall does look pretty tight though I'll give you that.     cinematic

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

By best system you mean also on PC right?

What does it matter that it's a multiplat? PSVR isn't lacking in exclusives right now.

Wipeout, The Persistence, Astro Bot, Firewall Zero Hour, Deracine, Tetris Effect, Zone of the Enders. I mean damn, PSVR has better first party/third party support than Xbox's. rofl

As a bonus we get all the good VR games from PC. Sprint Vector, To The Top, Creed Rise to Glory, Beat Saber, etc. :rickjames:

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

What does it matter that it's a multiplat? PSVR isn't lacking in exclusives right now.

Wipeout, The Persistence, Astro Bot, Firewall Zero Hour, Deracine, Tetris Effect, Zone of the Enders. I mean damn, PSVR has better first party/third party support than Xbox's. rofl

As a bonus we get all the good VR games from PC. Sprint Vector, To The Top, Creed Rise to Glory, Beat Saber, etc. :rickjames:

There's about 3 good ones on PS4 that I would like to play... other than that... PC is way better.. but whatever.   Beat Saber is SICK.  You'll love it. :wow2: 

1 minute ago, Bodycount NS said:

Sony's literally got a peripheral out right now with more exclusives than xbox.

Fuck, 3ds just got luigi's mansion, that's 1 more exclusive than xbxox has got all gen.

fuck you Phil. Fucking loser ass. :rofl: 

Phil fucked you so good :juggle: 

I'm glad.  Because you deserve it :blessed: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Phil fucked you so good :juggle: 

I'm glad.  Because you deserve it :blessed: 

you're the one celebrating flopped 8.0 Xcuck scraps while I'm the one who's moved on and is going to destroy you and your ilk. Watch out, asshole, you've mad ea powerful enemy.

Continue to bottom-feed on Recore and Sea of thieves ports, lmfao. You fucking port-hungry, fat glutton. We're coming for you. :denzel3:

Just now, Bodycount NS said:

you're the one celebrating flopped 8.0 Xcuck scraps while I'm the one who's moved on and is going to destroy you and your ilk. Watch out, asshole, you've mad ea powerful enemy.

Continue to bottom-feed on Recore and Sea of thieves ports, lmfao. You fucking port-hungry, fat glutton. We're coming for you. :denzel3:

I'm celebrating the death of the head lemshit :blessed:  Every new announcement is like a dagger to your heart.  And SSOD was your favorite game on the system :kaz:  Get fucked.

I'm not worried about your Nintendo games breh... they'll be best on PC soon enough :hest: 

Bayo2 4K

SM Odyssey 4K

Bayo 3 4K

Octopath 4K (heh)

You played yourself chump :juggle: 

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

There's about 3 good ones on PS4 that I would like to play... other than that... PC is way better.. but whatever.   Beat Saber is SICK.  You'll love it. :wow2: 

And the PC headsets barely have anything over PSVR. A few notable exceptions like Fallout 4, Hellblade and that other scifi game you can't stop raving about (forgot the name).

Basically only the most graphically demanding games are missing.

I much rather get Sony's first party exclusives instead (and a few third parties). Lol at not being able to play Astro, Statik or Wipeout. At least you got Moss.

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

And the PC headsets barely have anything over PSVR. A few notable exceptions like Fallout 4, Hellblade and that other scifi game you can't stop raving about (forgot the name).

Basically only the most graphically demanding games are missing.

I much rather get Sony's first party exclusives instead (and a few third parties). Lol at not being able to play Astro, Statik or Wipeout. At least you got Moss.

Astro is the only one of those that matters.  Sony's output has been spotty honestly.. they're mostly forgettable.  In general, the quality is much higher on PC, even in smaller games.

50 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Astro is the only one of those that matters.  Sony's output has been spotty honestly.. they're mostly forgettable.  In general, the quality is much higher on PC, even in smaller games.

Lmao, no. And  %90 of the PC VR games that matters are on PSVR or coming later.

Is RE7 playable on Occulus/HTC yet? :tom: 

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmao, no. And  %90 of the PC VR games that matters are on PSVR or coming later.

Is RE7 playable on Occulus/HTC yet? :tom: 

Yes.... and nobody gives a shit about RE7 VR anymore give me a fucking break. :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yes.... and nobody gives a shit about RE7 VR anymore give me a fucking break. :tom: 

Yeah because VR gaming is just oozing with triple AAA games on PC, or anywhere for that matter. :roll: 

I've been following VR games for too long, like I said before, it's essentially the same games on both platforms. PC has even more shovelware though.

PSVR has some fucking awesome exclusives, that is just as good if not better than anything on PC. Fuck outta here.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Fuck yes. This and Tetris Effect this month. :smoke:

Good month so far already. Also this puzzle game came out of nowhere and everyone loves it, you essentially make copies of yourself. It's apparently amazing. 

It's from the guys who made Blasters of the Universe (great game) apparently, I didn't even know. Not a single bad review from the usual youtuber PSVR community.

34 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah because VR gaming is just oozing with triple AAA games on PC, or anywhere for that matter. :roll: 

I've been following VR games for too long, like I said before, it's essentially the same games on both platforms. PC has even more shovelware though.

PSVR has some fucking awesome exclusives, that is just as good if not better than anything on PC. Fuck outta here.

Yea, cause you've played so much PCVR :roll: 

I'd take Lone Echo 2, Stormlands, Echo Combat, Elder Scrolls Blade and others... plus emulation on PCVR any day of the week.  Astro is pretty much the only thing that I wish was on PCVR.  It's just a better experience is all man.  Better framerates and smoother gameplay.

20 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, cause you've played so much PCVR :roll: 

I'd take Lone Echo 2, Stormlands, Echo Combat, Elder Scrolls Blade and others... plus emulation on PCVR any day of the week.  Astro is pretty much the only thing that I wish was on PCVR.  It's just a better experience is all man.  Better framerates and smoother gameplay.

You have no idea what you're talking about and you're struggling to come up with any games.  Elderscrolls Blade? LMAO?

Better framerates? Lol, better resolutions and image quality only, framerates is always 60 and up. Smoother gameplay? Okay the PS moves kinda suck, a lot of games utilize them well though, that depends on the devs, I wouldn't argue that PC offer better motion controllers but Dualshock 4 and the headset tracking are nearly flawless.

I am not taking emulation into account. If we are talking actual VR games being made right now, PC doesn't offer a plethora of high production value games that are exclusives. It's mostly indie devs in the first place anyway, I'm not sure if you haven't notice but VR gaming isn't exactly huge and attracting the usual big names of the industry... but then again, looking at your shit list of games again, that much is pretty clear. lmfao 

I don't care that Astro is the only PSVR that piqued your interest, it still stacking up a good line-up of exclusive games at this point and keeps growing. PC, not so much.

Just now, Ramza said:

You have no idea what you're talking about and you're struggling to come up with any games.  Elderscrolls Blade? LMAO?

Better framerates? Lol, better resolutions and image quality only, framerates is always 60 and up. Smoother gameplay? Okay the PS moves kinda suck, a lot of games utilize them well though, that depends on the devs, I wouldn't argue that PC offer better motion controllers but Dualshock 4 and the headset tracking are nearly flawless.

I am not taking emulation into account. If we are talking actual VR games being made right now, PC doesn't offer a plethora of high production value games that are exclusives. It's mostly indie devs in the first place anyway, I'm not sure if you haven't notice but VR gaming isn't exactly huge and attracting the usual big names of the industry... but then again, looking at your shit list of games again, that much is pretty clear. lmfao 

I don't care that Astro is the only PSVR that piqued your interest, it still stacking up a good line-up of exclusive games at this point and keeps growing. PC, not so much.

Dude, I don't have the patience right now to school your ass on why PSVRs 60fps is garbage and how terrible the reprojection is in tons of titles.  You don't notice it because you're used to it and are ignorant as to how much better it is on a system that can actually push 90+fps consistently.  No 60 is not good enough...  The touch and vive controllers SHIT on the fucking Move controllers... get fucking REAL man.  And the tracking is on another level COMPLETELY.

Please Ramza... I start talking about it and you immediately say bu but RE7... reminding me that you couldn't think of anything better or recent :hest: 

Of course you're not taking emulation into account.... because... it works against you. LOL  You talk about my shit list of games... when Lone Echo 2 alone shits on anything PSVR has coming up.. doesn't lend much help to your argument.  PSVR is stacking up a bunch of bullshit that get's overrated by you because it's exclusive... for the moment lmao.