Beat Saber coming Nov 20 for PSVR.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Don't listen to the naysayers, people. REmij is a bloody tampon. The majority of great PSVR games are multiplats, I'll admit as much. Although there is a strong exclusive effort which helps.

I mean some of the best and most praised games in all of VR gaming right now are on pretty much on all platforms, let's not kid ourselves. Of course the experience is better on PC, but PSVR offer good VR gaming experience at an affordable prices, plus a great library of games, only missing a few important titles.

To The Top, SUPERHOT VR, Sprint Vector, Knockout League, Creed: Rise to Glory, yada, yada... look it's pretty much all there. I've been following VR gaming for a while and while I do see a few PC exclusives that makes me salivate once in a while, it's rather rare, and they tend to come to PSVR eventually.

If you aren't satisfied with a PSVR you wouldn't be any more happy to have spent a few hundreds bucks more on a HTC or rift . FUCk off.

And with that, I'm done trolling for the night :blessed: 

:-* 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

''Lone Echoes''   also the official title of the sex life of a hermit THHBO 

VR Warz

arcade shooter? Until Dawn Rush of Blood, Shooty Fruity, SUPERHOT VR, Blasters of the Universe are all contenders. Robo Recall does look pretty tight though I'll give you that.     cinematic

36 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

nobody cares :D

AstroBoy LMFAO

stfu shit stain :D Astro Boy takes a dump on Xbox's entire 2018 line-up

SEA OF THIEVES :tom: 

State of Decay 2 (BEST GAME I'VE PLAYED THIS YEAR GUYS). :lawl:

It's so bad it killed the Lemming out of Bodycount's soul. 

PSVR in 2018 is so godly. uhbfr

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And with that, I'm done trolling for the night :blessed: 

:-* 

I used to see you guys as our allies. Two side of the same coins. 

But those days are over, RemiJ. Me and my 3 million console gamer will bury your ghetto emulation loving asses down. :fbdislike:

I'll take your two light sabers by the way, yeah the red and blue over there. Just put it over there, thanks.

4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Remipee getting murdered this week, no high end gaming on PC and no high end gaming on PCVR :mj: 

RDR2 X > anything on PC

RE7 PSVR > anything on PC VR :will2:

THHBFR :will:

''Lone Echoes''  :tom: also the official title of the sex life of a hermit THHBO :fatcruise:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I used to see you guys as our allies. Two side of the same coins. 

But those days are over, RemiJ. Me and my 3 million console gamer will bury your ghetto emulation loving asses down. :fbdislike:

I'll take your two light sabers by the way, yeah the red and blue over there. Just put it over there, thanks.

Turning to the dark side because you were corrupted by the alluring promise of overrated exclusives.  We've seen this happen before.  I'm sorry Ramzakin Skywalker.  We all know what happens to those 3 million people aboard the Death Star.  I Luke Skywalkmij alone will destroy you all :blessed: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Turning to the dark side because you were corrupted by the alluring promise of overrated exclusives.  We've seen this happen before.  I'm sorry Ramzakin Skywalker.  We all know what happens to those 3 million people aboard the Death Star.  I Luke Skywalkmij alone will destroy you all :blessed: 

11 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Remipee getting murdered this week, no high end gaming on PC and no high end gaming on PCVR :mj: 

RDR2 X > anything on PC

RE7 PSVR > anything on PC VR :will2:

THHBFR :will:

No exclusives :rofl: 

No VR :rofl: 

30fps :rofl: 

No sales :rofl: 

No self respect :rofl: 

Lemmings don't need subscriptions... they need prescriptions for suppositories from all the anal raping they've received this gen.  Brokeback Bhytresome :hest:  

Just now, Jon2B said:

Lets end this . Psvr is low end gimmick trash and pcvr is high end gimmick trash .

Both sale like trash because they are trash and nobody cares about VR .

VR is JUNK

VR is the future :aitch: