Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ramza

Beat Saber coming Nov 20 for PSVR.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Don't listen to the naysayers, people. REmij is a bloody tampon. The majority of great PSVR games are multiplats, I'll admit as much. Although there is a strong exclusive effort which helps.

 

I mean some of the best and most praised games in all of VR gaming right now are on pretty much on all platforms, let's not kid ourselves. Of course the experience is better on PC, but PSVR offer good VR gaming experience at an affordable prices, plus a great library of games, only missing a few important titles.

 

To The Top, SUPERHOT VR, Sprint Vector, Knockout League, Creed: Rise to Glory, yada, yada... look it's pretty much all there. I've been following VR gaming for a while and while I do see a few PC exclusives that makes me salivate once in a while, it's rather rare, and they tend to come to PSVR eventually.

 

If you aren't satisfied with a PSVR you wouldn't be any more happy to have spent a few hundreds bucks more on a HTC or rift . FUCk off.

And with that, I'm done trolling for the night :blessed: 

 

:-* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

nobody cares :D

 

AstroBoy LMFAO

stfu shit stain :D Astro Boy takes a dump on Xbox's entire 2018 line-up

 

SEA OF THIEVES :tom: 

 

State of Decay 2 (BEST GAME I'VE PLAYED THIS YEAR GUYS). :lawl:

 

It's so bad it killed the Lemming out of Bodycount's soul. 

 

 

PSVR in 2018 is so godly. uhbfr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remipee getting murdered this week, no high end gaming on PC and no high end gaming on PCVR :mj: 

RDR2 X > anything on PC

RE7 PSVR > anything on PC VR :will2:

 

THHBFR :will:

Edited by bhytre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And with that, I'm done trolling for the night :blessed: 

 

:-* 

I used to see you guys as our allies. Two side of the same coins. 

 

But those days are over, RemiJ. Me and my 3 million console gamer will bury your ghetto emulation loving asses down. :fbdislike:

 

I'll take your two light sabers by the way, yeah the red and blue over there. Just put it over there, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Remipee getting murdered this week, no high end gaming on PC and no high end gaming on PCVR :mj: 

RDR2 X > anything on PC

RE7 PSVR > anything on PC VR :will2:

 

THHBFR :will:

''Lone Echoes''  :tom: also the official title of the sex life of a hermit THHBO :fatcruise:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, DOAX3 is not on PCVR. 

 

Therefore, PSVR wins in all further debates and arguments from this point on and won't change unless DOAX3 comes to PC.

 

@DynamiteCop!

 

The war is over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I used to see you guys as our allies. Two side of the same coins. 

 

But those days are over, RemiJ. Me and my 3 million console gamer will bury your ghetto emulation loving asses down. :fbdislike:

 

I'll take your two light sabers by the way, yeah the red and blue over there. Just put it over there, thanks.

Turning to the dark side because you were corrupted by the alluring promise of overrated exclusives.  We've seen this happen before.  I'm sorry Ramzakin Skywalker.  We all know what happens to those 3 million people aboard the Death Star.  I Luke Skywalkmij alone will destroy you all :blessed: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij_ said:

Turning to the dark side because you were corrupted by the alluring promise of overrated exclusives.  We've seen this happen before.  I'm sorry Ramzakin Skywalker.  We all know what happens to those 3 million people aboard the Death Star.  I Luke Skywalkmij alone will destroy you all :blessed: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Remipee getting murdered this week, no high end gaming on PC and no high end gaming on PCVR :mj: 

RDR2 X > anything on PC

RE7 PSVR > anything on PC VR :will2:

 

THHBFR :will:

No exclusives :rofl: 

No VR :rofl: 

30fps :rofl: 

No sales :rofl: 

No self respect :rofl: 

Lemmings don't need subscriptions... they need prescriptions for suppositories from all the anal raping they've received this gen.  Brokeback Bhytresome :hest:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets end this . Psvr is low end gimmick trash and pcvr is high end gimmick trash .

 

Both sale like trash because they are trash and nobody cares about VR .

 

VR is JUNK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jon2B said:

Lets end this . Psvr is low end gimmick trash and pcvr is high end gimmick trash .

 

Both sale like trash because they are trash and nobody cares about VR .

 

VR is JUNK

VR is the future :aitch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Also, DOAX3 is not on PCVR. 

 

Therefore, PSVR wins in all further debates and arguments from this point on and won't change unless DOAX3 comes to PC.

 

@DynamiteCop!

 

The war is over.

Do you own DoAX3?

 

:deadest:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×