MediEvil PS1 PS4 comparison

3 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

PS4 is a good secondary system. keep begging for voodoo vince scraps, though. LMFAO!

bu but it's a good seconda--shut the fuck up :kaz: 

You think you can speak all the shit you did about Sony and Playstation over the years and then try to wiggle your way in since Phil cast your worthless ass out of the lemfaction and was forced1 to expand their market reach to other devices?  Get real.  I've been seeing you talk more and more each day about how Sony is "at least doing this" and "they know exclusives matter" and now you're slowly putting more emphasis on just how good some of their stuff is... trying to slowly make the cross over so people don't call you out for your shit :tom: 

It's embarrassing coming from you.  The funny thing is... the second that MS scores some hit... you're going to try to come running back to the Lems. :cruise: 

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You think you can speak all the shit you did about Sony and Playstation over the years and then try to wiggle your way in since Phil cast your worthless ass out of the lemfaction and was forced1 to expand their market reach to other devices?  Get real.  I've been seeing you talk more and more each day about how Sony is "at least doing this" and "they know exclusives matter" and now you're slowly putting more emphasis on just how good some of their stuff is... trying to slowly make the cross over so people don't call you out for your shit :tom: 

It's embarrassing coming from you.  The funny thing is... the second that MS scores some hit... you're going to try to come running back to the Lems. :cruise: 

you realize I turned coats percisely because I can never see this happening ever again. Xflop ownership got so bad over the past few years that I was forced to reconsider Playstation as they:

A) Didn't sell out their fans to the demonic PC horde when the going got tough

B ) Didn't re-position their once military-shooter focused brand into a SJW console

C) Didn't try to purge all white males from their games.

D) Didn't stop producing games for 3 years

E) Didn't abandon all Japanese support, the games I most prefer to play

It's clear to see that the Xbox of the past two gens is dead. I owe this new regime nothing, they've repeatedly told me they don't want my money and as consumer i've chosen to take my talents across the street.

Nintendo and Sony both offer what I want and MS doesn't, very simple. My loyalty lies with them until they prove they aren't making products aimed at me anymore as well.

Playing Black Ops 4 on PS4  every night with at least 5 buddies at a time, too.  All the good times I missed on Xflop because I was too stubborn to turn coats all those years. Playing like a lonely PC gamer. :( Never again, next gen it's a PS5 only, no Xflop for me ever again.

Edited by Bodycount NS
  • Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

you realize I turned coats percisely because I can never see this happening ever again. Xflop ownership got so bad over the past few years that I was forced to reconsider Playstation as they:

B ) Didn't re-position their once military-shooter focused brand into a SJW console

It's clear to see that the Xbox of the past two gens is dead. I owe this new regime nothing, they've repeatedly told me they don't want my money and as consumer i've chosen to take my talents across the street.

Nintendo and Sony both offer what I want and MS doesn't, very simple. My loyalty lies with them until they prove they aren't making products aimed at me anymore as well.

Playing Black Ops 4 on PS4  every night with at least 5 buddies at a time, too.  All the good times I missed on Xflop because I was too stubborn to turn coats all those years. Playing like a lonely PC gamer. :( Never again, next gen it's a PS5 only, no Xflop for me ever again.

Talks about Xbox selling out when the going got tough........ then admits that he tucked tail and ran when the going got tough. :hest: 

Yea, I realize you're crossing the point of no return... that's why I'm calling you out on it.  It's a big step... because anything can happen in this business.  Who would have thought MS would have fucked up so badly at the beginning of the gen that it cost them all the goodwill that they made with the 360?  Who would have thought that before Dark Souls on PC that Japanese developers would start bringing their games in droves to PC?  Who would have thought that Nintendo, after their colossal failure with the WiiU... could essentially make a very similar system with most of the same games again and turn it into a bonafide hit that became the fastest selling console of all time?

I get that you hate the direction MS is going.. but I'm telling you that anything can happen in this business... and you're burning bridges.  Halo Infinite looks like it could be the MC game that we've wanted for a long time.  A new IP could completely turn things around.  You never know...

MS themselves have a crossed a point of no return this gen.

it wasn't just a bad gen, it called the whole lineage of the brand into question.    After seeing how badly they've fumbled this generation, there's really no way to ever regain that consumer confidence back. No one will consider Xbox as a viable competitor to playstation after this, ever, ever again, myself included, and picking up a stable of leftover, garbage 5.0 developers isn't the way to go about it.

MS is currently transitioning away from chasing the hardcore gaming market, they know it's Sony's from now on.  They're never going to retake it from Sony because they're not fucking trying and don't fucking want to anyway.

Everything they've done was simply to tell their core consumer to fuck off and that they don't want or need us around any more. so as far as I'm concerned they can go fuck themselves.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Talks about Xbox selling out when the going got tough........ then admits that he tucked tail and ran when the going got tough. :hest: 

Yea, I realize you're crossing the point of no return... that's why I'm calling you out on it.  It's a big step... because anything can happen in this business.  Who would have thought MS would have fucked up so badly at the beginning of the gen that it cost them all the goodwill that they made with the 360?  Who would have thought that before Dark Souls on PC that Japanese developers would start bringing their games in droves to PC?  Who would have thought that Nintendo, after their colossal failure with the WiiU... could essentially make a very similar system with most of the same games again and turn it into a bonafide hit that became the fastest selling console of all time?

I get that you hate the direction MS is going.. but I'm telling you that anything can happen in this business... and you're burning bridges.  Halo Infinite looks like it could be the MC game that we've wanted for a long time.  A new IP could completely turn things around.  You never know...

a new IP like.. scalebound :( 

6 hours ago, Bodycount NS said:

5 hours ago, Bodycount NS said:

MS themselves have a crossed a point of no return this gen.

it wasn't just a bad gen, it called the whole lineage of the brand into question.    After seeing how badly they've fumbled this generation, there's really no way to ever regain that consumer confidence back. No one will consider Xbox as a viable competitor to playstation after this, ever, ever again, myself included, and picking up a stable of leftover, garbage 5.0 developers isn't the way to go about it.

MS is currently transitioning away from chasing the hardcore gaming market, they know it's Sony's from now on.  They're never going to retake it from Sony because they're not fucking trying and don't fucking want to anyway.

Everything they've done was simply to tell their core consumer to fuck off and that they don't want or need us around any more. so as far as I'm concerned they can go fuck themselves.

fcUzgEd.gif

Edited by Quad Damage

this looks a lot more faithful and well-done than the crash remakes. in those,  the artwork and even some animations and graphical effects looked downgraded because naughty dog was just that good. here they actually look upgraded

y241yxC.png

zkYLCER.jpg

8nSLkcC.jpg

8eLmO1p.png

371J9VI.jpg

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I won't let him come back.

The moment he turns green, he'll get banned.