I love how Jehurey says I love how

jehurey replied to Cookester15★'s topic in System Wars

...I love how you, like most republicans, are unable to specifically claim what exact crime is happening. You just make a vague "SOMETHING is goin' on in there!!!"

I love how he is showing live video of 5 different people check a ballot at a time................while he's trying to claim voter fraud. What am I damage controlling when you are the one insinuating that there is some "shady stuff" happening from a county that you are clearly making...

jehurey replied to Goukosan's topic in System Wars

...ButI love how you keep on trying to pretend that you don't know that. Considering how Vini melted down last night, he's not talking about us when he says there's a long 6 years ahead. lol

I love how you STILL think you can get me away from the fact that you are pretending to mis-read what that right-wing dipshit tweeted. Its not working, sweetheart.

...I love how he tried to sound to sophisticated with phrases that appeared cobbled together (transparent predictable ideology, avatars of ideology). He's really trying to pad it out. LOL

I love how he's trying to reframe what he was doing. He was clearly trying to establish that liberals were now treating this accusation the same way right-wingers treated the Kavanaugh accusation. And he knows that we just busted him on it, that he already knows that his atte...

jehurey replied to Jon2B's topic in System Wars

...I love how you either got most of it wrong.

...LOL I love how the people PRETENDING to be outraged, are people who will never hunt. LOLOL

...I love how he's still trying to fit an alibi in there. And I also love how he's trying to throw Steve Bannon under the bus. Earlier this week, it was revealed that Mueller's Special Counsel has been speaking with Bannon again. So, somebody is going to accuse the othe...

ghostz replied to Jon2B's topic in System Wars

I love how the only way you can argue with me is to.... play dumb.

...LOL I love how you are actually resurrecting old arguments......to LOSE THOSE all over again.

...I love how your "good citizen" is turning into an extreme right-wing radical. LOL

...I love how you guys really don't know anything. LOL

...I love how you keep trying to move the subject, and it never works. LOL

I love how he thinks that he can say this last year was "just 10 months" like as if the console launch didn't have months and months of pre-orders and massive hype. Switch is replicating those sales WITHOUT those benefits during the 2nd year............and Dynocrap expects us to think it...

jehurey replied to Remij_★'s topic in System Wars

...I love how you still avoided this: You thought you could steer the conversation to February not being considered "Spring". LOL Did you really think that would work????

jehurey replied to lynux3's topic in System Wars

I love how Dynocrap keeps on trying to insinuate that nVidia doesn't know how to introduce new processing hardware while still being able to natively run, and intuitively "boost" software that was designed for the previous Switch spec. .................and also not have developer tools a...

...I love how you think this is the best argument you can do.

I love how Dyno is trying to make Trump slogans. I've always been curious as to how younger people turn into right-wingers..........and the symptoms are always the same. Under-the-surface bigotry and bitterness..........and a distinct need to get behind certain people in order to make yo...

jehurey replied to Twinblade's topic in System Wars

I love how Dynocrap is trying to persuade PC owners that managing 8 different applications on their computers. LOL

jehurey replied to teh_4th's topic in System Wars

I love how their damage control for 2018 is........drumroll "HEHEHE.........you'll be playing the game!" Is that a preview of what they will be saying when Microsoft goes third party????????????????

I love how your post actually contradicts the basis of him claiming I'm racist from his post. You guys love having tunnel-vision. WOW, you take a quick turn into global warming. Its amazing how much of a STANDARD, by the book, right-winger you are. There's nothing remotely sp...

theres 1945 jehurey posts that begin with "I love how" 
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ahh, now they are all talking about me.   Watch what they do next 

speaking of sunny...hero or hate crime? interesting dilemma    

crack is way more interesting than the lame fraiser-esque buzz that is seinfeld. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

i love how its so easy to find this out. Theres a search bar at the top :) 

I love how I don't have enough time in my day to bother to make a thread about someone's obsession.  

2 minutes ago, lostfool said:

I love how I don't have enough time in my day to bother to make a thread about someone's obsession.  

shut up you are wasting your valuable time replying faggot

• Upvote 1

I love how this forum is reaching maximum butthurt.

Like..............I really do take satisfaction in it, I genuinely don't understand why you keep on volunteering to give me that satisfaction.

Watch some more Julia Roberts movies so that you will learn to "love" things as well.:blessed:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I love how this forum is reaching maximum butthurt.

Like..............I really do take satisfaction in it, I genuinely don't understand why you keep on volunteering to give me that satisfaction.

Watch some more Julia Roberts movies so that you will learn to "love" things as well.:blessed:

no one is butthurt, it's hilarious :sabu: you're pretty much a robot with a limited vocabulary 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I love how @jehurey was wrong about Crackdown 3's cloud destruction and got btfo like the bitch he is :tom:

Actually, looking at the trailers, it looks like it doesn't have real cloud-based destruction physics anymore. Or its really watered down and nowhere near what they were promising.

Those walls and bridges seems to break apart in some pretty large and pre-ordained chunks.

And, the rumors are right, it seems like they can't even do that in single-player. LOL

Also, I love how this guy is still reading my posts while pretending that he has me on ignore.