• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ahh, now they are all talking about me.   Watch what they do next 

speaking of sunny...hero or hate crime? interesting dilemma    

crack is way more interesting than the lame fraiser-esque buzz that is seinfeld. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

Bring on the sw fazaa. I do imagine Sienfeld 'spick and span' playing everytime jehutey makes a post. I don't think i've read or enjoyed an entire jehutey post. Just like i'll happily never do with a Sienfeld episode. 

I smell a tinge of anti-semitism is this post.

You anti-forumite bastard.

• Haha 1

watched sitcoms as a kid but I really hate them now. I think it's because if you watch it in small chunks when it's on tv its ok but going from season to season makes me hate it. 

I can still get a chuckle from Friends, I've learned to appreciate Ross and Chandler more after going back to watch an episode here and there. 

As for Seinfeld, I appreciate George Costanza alot more because of the fact that he was essentially a stand-in for Larry David. And Kramer and Newman are still guaranteed laughs. I like everybody on Seinfeld who is old and angry.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I can still get a chuckle from Friends, I've learned to appreciate Ross and Chandler more after going back to watch an episode here and there. 

As for Seinfeld, I appreciate George Costanza alot more because of the fact that he was essentially a stand-in for Larry David. And Kramer and Newman are still guaranteed laughs. I like everybody on Seinfeld who is old and angry.

omg SHUT UP.  NO ONE fucking cares that hard. Friends is a blow-hard shitshow. Seinfeld is not a lot of people's cup o tea for a lot of valid reasons. It thrives on being the antonym to submlime in the first place.

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

omg SHUT UP.  NO ONE fucking cares that hard. Friends is a blow-hard shitshow. Seinfeld is not a lot of people's cup o tea for a lot of valid reasons. It thrives on being the antonym to submlime in the first place.

besides the fact that you really sound anti-semitic.......you're blaming Seinfeld for being too influential.

Plenty of shows from TODAY do what Seinfeld does, and better. To the point where Seinfeld's comedy comes off as simplistic.

That's be like saying 80's rap is simplistic.........which it is, compared to TODAY's rap.......but you wouldn't portray it that way.

Another example, Black Sabbath INVENTED Death Metal. But if you popped into their 1970 album and judged the music by today's standard, its weak-sounding Death metal.

You understand, Mr. Farrahkan?