Forbes: 'Red Dead Redemption 2' Has GTA's Same Combat Problem, But Worse

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

damn right but then i actually have a choice of either/both    what were your choices in the 10 months prior to rdr2 and forza 2k18?   wait dont answer that    

I guess it's hard to aim at things in poverty resolutions, lmao playing RDR2 on PS4    Notice how cows always try to downplay a game that's significantly better on X? Not working   

They'd rather hype Tetris.

6 hours ago, Remij_ said:

The game also has terrible input lag

TvknwBK.png

Teh realizmz :drake: 

Should be much better when it launches on PC anyway :juggle: 

seriously what a damn mess :D

like, there's objective data to support that theres something deeply wrong at the core of the mechanics of these modern rockstar games, yet fantards like vini still cant admit it. amazing

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

seriously what a damn mess :D

like, there's objective data to support that theres something deeply wrong at the core of the mechanics of these modern rockstar games, yet fantards like vini still cant admit it. amazing

Lemmings have to Deeno Math™ this away because they've collectively come under the delusion that RDR2 is an exclusive game.  This is what happens when a faction is swirling the 3rd party toilet.

• Upvote 2
16 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The difference being actual story in this game equates to about 10 hours of the 60+ hours of main game, the other 50+ is gameplay and side missions.

That's about 15% of the game being "story", the average Sony game is borderlining more in the 50% range if not more.  

It's like you don't play Sony games, it's as if you don't have a PlayStation 4 and talk out of your ass like a complete fucking idiot. 

LMFAO. You'd be an expert in talking out of your ass considering you are doing exactly what you're accusing someone else of, which is not playing Sony games. 

Pulling numbers out of your ass when you haven't played Sony's open world games like Horizon or Spiderman and even God of War (Semi open world). All of which have less 'story' than RDR2. Which you obviously wouldn't know since you are talking out of your ass :D

Oh but wait, he doesn't play them because Sony's games have too much story, that's why his favourite Sony games are The Order and Detroit :tom:

You're a walking hypocrite. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Vini said:

Here's a short clip of me from a minute ago playing with no auto aim and not using deadeye

Stop bitching and get better

lmao which of you nutless rockstar haters disliked that video?

You're not even playing this game fuckin nitpicking on input lag and shit. 

Get. Better. 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Vini said:

Here's a short clip of me from a minute ago playing with no auto aim and not using deadeye

TCHBMFAR :tom: 

b-buh RDR2 is bad waaah half resolution we must find a solution ;(

St Denis though :bow: Place is magical, this game and its lighting look SO good :bow: only on X1X tho)

On 2018-11-12 at 8:32 AM, Vini said:

Very impressive, you managed to shoot some dudes while taking a dozen shots.  :danylol:

33 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Very impressive, you managed to shoot some dudes while taking a dozen shots.  :danylol:

No but I'm getting better with practice on headshots especially without using deadeye

Edited by Vini
15 hours ago, Vini said:

lmao which of you nutless rockstar haters disliked that video?

You're not even playing this game fuckin nitpicking on input lag and shit. 

Get. Better. 

It was me. Fumblesticks aiming. :mj: