In Iceland at the moment

23 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

That's awesome man. Had a friend go Iceland a little while ago and said it was spectacular. You going to Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach? One of the places in the world I'm dying to see. 

Yup that’s one of my stops tomorrow! Also checking out the ice caves. 

The craziest thing i’ve done so far was a snowmobile ride up to the top of a massive glacier. The view from up there was absolutely stunning. The snowmobiles themselves were fun but scary af, I constantly felt like mine was going to tip over.

Edited by Twinblade
16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yup that’s one of my stops tomorrow! Also checking out the ice caves. 

The craziest thing i’ve done so far was a snowmobile ride up to the top of a massive glacier. The view from up there was absolutely stunning. The snowmobiles themselves were fun but scary af, I constantly felt like mine was going to tip over.

Nice!! Sounds like you're having an awesome time. Share some pics whenever you get the chance. 

27 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Incest capital of the world. 

They actually have an app to see if you're related to a potential hookup :face:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/kissing-cousins-icelandic-app-warns-if-your-date-is-a-relative-1.1390256

"Everyone has heard the story of going to a family event and running into a girl you hooked up with some time ago," said Einar Magnusson, a graphic designer in Iceland's capital, Reykjavik.

:grimaceleft:

11 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

sweet pics. Why did you go to iceland in november though? lol 

There are more attractions this time of year. For example, the ice caves only open in november because thats when they're stable (they melt away and change forms in the warmer months which is a safety concern). 

Edit: also, the northern lights only appear when it’s dark so there’s a much higher chance of catching them during the fall/winter months. Unfortunately I missed them during my trip because it was cloudy most days.

Edited by Twinblade