PlayStation marketing budget dwarfs everyone else

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Imagine bailing on the console for 'convincing ppl indies were amazing and that's all we needed' which then ends up shipping the most consistently amazing first party lineup ever for the console who's best game ends up being an indie (Cuphead) :tom:

I am not into shitty walking simulators so I am not missing much.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sony saved this gen. microsoft nearly killed it.    god bless sony. 

Indies are fucking amazing though.  Probably the best games in general these days.  

I know it's not a big deal... it goes up and down depending on the month.  Sometimes Nintendo spends more, sometime Sony does... sometime Microsoft does.    Just giving context to Aza's post

Just now, Jon2B said:

Idiot.  Don't you know marketing is more important than better games ? 

you mean like:

Detroit: Become Human - 4 nominations

Spider-man - 6 nominations

God of War - 8 nominations

Sea of Thieves - 0 nominations

State of Decay 2 - 0 nominations

Forza Horizon 4 - 2 nominations

:drake:

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

you mean like:

Detroit: Become Human - 4 nominations

Spider-man - 6 nominations

God of War - 8 nominations

Sea of Thieves - 0 nominations

State of Decay 2 - 0 nominations

Forza Horizon 4 - 2 nominations

:drake:

Yeah some awards for a few games you play for a week from some dbag host you guys used to TRASH for being a supposed Xbox fanboy LMAO 

Then the 90 percent of games you play thru the rest of the year are WORST on PS4 .

That's why you spent 2000 on a PC you use a lot more than PS

Just now, Jon2B said:

Yeah some awards for a few games you play for a week from some dbag host you guys used to TRASH for being a supposed Xbox fanboy LMAO 

Then the 90 percent of games you play thru the rest of the year are WORST on PS4 .

That's why you spent 2000 on a PC you use a lot more than PS

Firstly wtf are you talking about regarding the host?

Secondly all games are 'WORST' on Xbox One not PS4, especially RDR2. Yes it's also best on Xbox One X but it most definitely is worse on Xbox One :cmpunk2:

Next, I'd rather play the 5 games nominated for GOTY any select year and nothing else than play everything else and not those lol Which is basically what you do :D Congrats you play a bunch of average games at a slightly higher resolution but miss out on the best games of the year.

Lastly the fact I have a beast PC and still do so much gaming on PS4 shows you how much I really care about 'but best on :grimace1:' arguments. 

Its best on a console I have . It's best on Xbox console .

Slightly higher resolution ? Lol 

Every game is best on X . Average games ? Sorry , you play more multiplats than sony exclusives. 

Everyone here does .

You can down play all you want to do know suck Sony but having a few exclusives a year doesn't beat having the best versions of all the games we play the rest of the year 

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Its best on a console I have . It's best on Xbox console .

Slightly higher resolution ? Lol 

Every game is best on X . Average games ? Sorry , you play more multiplats than sony exclusives. 

Everyone here does .

You can down play all you want to do know suck Sony but having a few exclusives a year doesn't beat having the best versions of all the games we play the rest of the year 

What does the number of games I play have to do with quality? Every year the highest proportion of best games are usually exclusives. That is a fact, as is the fact you don't play the best games on any select year. 

You literally haven't played nearly any of the top 10 games of the past two years. No BotW, Super Mario Odyssey, Horizon, GoW, Spiderman, Detroit, RE7 in VR....

and yes, I would rather play the best games of the year + also every multiplat then only multiplats. 

I can actually play every multiplat better than your X (except RDR2 for now) if I wanted also :) 

I like how you finish with playing the best multiplats on PC . That's exactly my point idiot .

I don't have time for 4 platforms . For gamers it comes down to xbox PS4 and PC . I have 2 of the why would I buy a dust collector for 1 ...maybe 2 games a year ? 

Edit , 5 platforms if you are including VR rofl

Edited by Jon2B
Just now, madmaltese said:

You've seen more shit movies than good movies this year, so obviously it's better to watch shit movies in 4K HDR than the best movies of the year :grimace1:

I wouldn't play Spiderman or Detroit if I had a PS4 . Gow is the only game I would play . That's not worth it .

I had a PS4 . Never used it .

I don't care about your irrelevent game award show awards lmfao . Fucking sheep 

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I like how you finish with playing the best multiplats on PC . That's exactly my point idiot .

I don't have time for 4 platforms . For gamers it comes down to xbox PS4 and PC . I have 2 of the why would I buy a dust collector for 1 ...maybe 2 games a year ? 

Lol learn to read. I said I 'can' if I wanted to. I can play ACO on my beast PC if I wanted and I don't because I couldn't care less about the higher resolution, doesn't change the quality of the game for me. I played GoW and Horizon before I even had a 4K tv lol Do you think I'm going to think they are better or worse based on the resolution bump to 4K? None of that effects how I feel about the game. Same reason why Celeste is my second fav game of the year.

You always say that :D What do you think, that because I own every platform I'm obliged to play every platform every day or something lmfao. I have the same amount of game time regardless of owning 1 or 4 platforms, all that changes is my choices of what to play.