Just this year Insomniac said that a Xbox One X patch for Sunset Overdrive wasn't in the cards at this point

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Because it wouldn't make any sense... lmao

If they're fucking around making a PC version, it's literally nothing to update the game on X.  It would be funny because it's like a slap to the face of those who've been asking for it since before the X even released lmmao.

For all 30 people that would go back and play it ? I'm sure they will get over it .

Ms SHOULD have updated it when X came out . Pointless now. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Huh? I've been using it as material for ownage going on a decade now.

You mean like this right?          

TLHBO

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

For all 30 people that would go back and play it ? I'm sure they will get over it .

Ms SHOULD have updated it when X came out . Pointless now. 

True true.  Game should have been released on PC ages ago as well.

12 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Oh fucking please :D you lemmings have been making this out to be an all-time classic for years now.

I mean how many games do you lemshits go back to play and then brag about on here when they get an X patch? Witcher 3? Old CoD? You and Deeno did them all :D

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I mean how many games do you lemshits go back to play and then brag about on here when they get an X patch? Witcher 3? Old CoD? You and Deeno did them all :D

You mean like this right? :grimaceright:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Oh fucking please :D you lemmings have been making this out to be an all-time classic for years now.

I don't go back and play many open world games . This is 5 years old . I've no desire to play again.  It was a fantastic game tho 

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

You mean like this right? :grimaceright:

Lmao exactly :D

going back to old games is good....except when we're using it to laugh at lemmings then its suddenly bad.

DellBHBO

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

'So Ted, how do you sleep at night after we let you own an IP and you give us a giant flop and then go on to give Sony their biggest exclusive of all time?'

:hehe: 

So Insomiac confirmed it for Steam as well.

44987482105_4d2999b773_o.png

Oddly... no news of an X1X patch @DynamiteCop! :mickey: 

16 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It came to PC

It's best on PC

There's no patch for you

:glad: 

Next up, Halo MCC :juggle: 

Where does it say there's no patch? Insomniac literally couldn't do any of this without Microsoft's approval and you really think they're just going to let them skip that lol?

Are you dumb, crazy or both?

25 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Where does it say there's no patch? Insomniac literally couldn't do any of this without Microsoft's approval and you really think they're just going to let them skip that lol?

Are you dumb, crazy or both?

WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T THEY MENTIONED IT?

This has been my question to you since the leak... Why do you honestly think they haven't said a single fucking thing about any patch?

Even INSOMNIAC themselves announced the game for Steam... and NO mention of a patch.  Why do you think that is?

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T THEY MENTIONED IT?

This has been my question to you since the leak... Why do you honestly think they haven't said a single fucking thing about any patch?

Even INSOMNIAC themselves announced the game for Steam... and NO mention of a patch.  Why do you think that is?

No idea, late announcement? In the works after this? Who knows. All I know is I don't see Microsoft greenlighting this without that.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No idea, late announcement? In the works after this? Who knows. All I know is I don't see Microsoft greenlighting this without that.

They greenlit Quantum Break and had no plans to do a patch for that game either though.

I don't see why they'd do a late announcement though.  Then again, sometimes nothing they do makes sense to me.  Why the fuck not announce this at their X018 event?  I strongly feel that they didn't announce it there because it's specifically not getting any patch.  That's just my guess though... Tomorrow they're supposed to talk more about it on Larry's show, so maybe they'll say it's in the works, but again, I feel if that was the case, they would have said all this at X018.