PUBG PS4 - Official Announcement Trailer

LOL Sony has no reason to even market this game, but it almost seems like they are marketing this game better than MS ever did, just to purposely fuck with them.

I bet there will be more PUBG players for PS4 six months from now than there will be for Xbox. We'll check the online numbers in May.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL Sony has no reason to even market this game, but it almost seems like they are marketing this game better than MS ever did, just to purposely fuck with them.

I bet there will be more PUBG players for PS4 six months from now than there will be for Xbox. We'll check the online numbers in May.

Doesn't take much to realize that considering the userbase, idiot.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Doesn't take much to realize that considering the userbase, idiot.

LOL, so even though Microsoft was literally giving away free copies, and had this an a console exclusive for 11 months, apparently it should be very easy to assume that the PS4 version would outsell the Xbox version? To the point where that makes me an idiot for saying so?

Ok.:shrug:

Like I said.. .I bet you this version looks pretty much just as good, if not better, with a slightly lower resolution, and yet runs better than the X1X version.

Why the FUCK target 4K on the X1X when you can't hit a stable 30fps? :D