PC gaming is shit. :|

yeah. So, Yakuza 0 is acting fucking weird. Whatever I assign to the OK/confirm button, or dodge, in this case A,

won't work.  So... I can't do shit.  Other games on the same controller?  WORK FINE.

fuuuun PC gaming. :| What shit. I'm getting DQ11 for PS4 and calling it a day.

56 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Try xbox360ce. I haven't touched the game again ;(

So, I did the first arc. Hella boss fights/ little pleased. And my fucking computer goes into screen saver mode and My game freezes. :|:D  I just fucking lost everything.  Holy shit. PCgaming is a throne of god. 

57 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Try xbox360ce. I haven't touched the game again ;(

du just asked to be out da gang to clear his families naym. 3rd in line tough goay moss-boss maign got tricked into letting him retire and thus had to cutt off his pinkay rang. This yakuza shit is insane, honeybunches of oats. 

I got it working.Keyboard controls were the default prompt and that means the A button doesn't work. :|:D 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nothing works for idiots... I've noticed that over the years on the internet :tom: 

Oh it's fixed, but STEAM doesn't register some controllers as "INPUT" and screen saver decided to ruin my last run.  Nothing I can do about that but spend more $$$ on a fancier computer so it doesn't trick itself.  :woo:

55 minutes ago, kokujin said:

du just asked to be out da gang to clear his families naym. 3rd in line tough goay moss-boss maign got tricked into letting him retire and thus had to cutt off his pinkay rang. This yakuza shit is insane, honeybunches of oats. 

I got it working.Keyboard controls were the default prompt and that means the A button doesn't work. :|:D 

I kinda liked the Majima parts better. 

You'll notice something about the Kiryu boss fights. Might seem a bit awkward but it's different.

2 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

I kinda liked the Majima parts better. 

You'll notice something about the Kiryu boss fights. Might seem a bit awkward but it's different.

I enjoyed what I've seen thus far.  I'm guessing that 'something' is lots of QTEs to continue?  Majima's parts. Is that where I'm at now?  All the names blend together right now at this point.

There was a prompt I forgot. When enemies blare up red, was there something I was supposed to do? is that an opportunnity to counter? I forget.