PC gaming is shit. :|

56 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I enjoyed what I've seen thus far.  I'm guessing that 'something' is lots of QTEs to continue?  Majima's parts. Is that where I'm at now?  All the names blend together right now at this point.

There was a prompt I forgot. When enemies blare up red, was there something I was supposed to do? is that an opportunnity to counter? I forget.  

No. Not qte's. I'll tell you later. i found it different from most games at least. Has to do with the dude that got his finger cut off.

Majima parts are when you switch main characters to play as goro

I can't remember right now. But I think when they flash red or something it's an opportunity to do a special attack. You should be able to counter all the time. Maybe they flash for a brief second but if they are flashing for a while it definitely seems like it is a chance to do a special attack.

3 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

I can't remember right now. But I think when they flash red or something it's an opportunity to do a special attack. You should be able to counter all the time. Maybe they flash for a brief second but if they are flashing for a while it definitely seems like it is a chance to do a special attack.

yeah they FLASH an opaque black and white color. I haven't bought any extra moves. I wonder if I missed counter already (the prompt for it).

jonb1 is the world's biggest idiot. :D  the only story parts you mentioned, with the pinky rang, is in the first 5 minutes of main content lmfao.  :D  

I will try and play some now.  I have not gotten to the Majima parts it seems. Haven't had the opportunity to switch Characters yet. I'm hoping I like it anyways. Only spent $13 on it. It's in Jap text,so that's cool. 

3 hours ago, Jon2B said:

I only played like 3 hours or so 

you don't play games.  3h of yakuuzo snoozo, 3h another car game, 3h sea of tears and then spent 300h posting on this forum. 

5 hours ago, kaz said:

you don't play games.  3h of yakuuzo snoozo, 3h another car game, 3h sea of tears and then spent 300h posting on this forum. 

resolutions.  

Jehurey, is your butt chum ass calling anyone 'low testeerone'?? :D  dude you are the paddy cake pillsburry dough boy of this forum. You have NO rage or edge. I'm sure you could sit on a couch right next to anyone and no one would notice your presence.  Only likely your shit-smell.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, kokujin said:

resolutions.  

Jehurey, is your butt chum ass calling anyone 'low testeerone'?? :D  dude you are the paddy cake pillsburry dough boy of this forum. You have NO rage or edge. I'm sure you could sit on a couch right next to anyone and no one would notice your presence.  Only likely your shit-smell.  

:fatcruise:

• Haha 4