BF5 finally got the RTX patch

God DAYMN does it look sweet.  Performance does get hit hard though.  Literally halves the FPS.  4K at 30fps is easy enough still though... which looks amazing.  1440p 60fps is possible with some tweaks.  There's 4 settings for RTX, and I couldn't notice the difference between Ultra and High.

But not even kidding around... it makes the entire scene way more cohesive.  It's not just about puddles and shit either.  The way the barrels of the guns reflect your surroundings and stuff accurately.  It adds more detail to everything.  Especially in motion, when you see it all working together and looking proper, it makes a very noticeable difference.

Is it worth the FPS drop?  Yes and no.  It's not worth sacrificing performance for MP games obviously... in the single player though.. yea. 

This is still an early version they say and that they are still working on it.. so it will get better.   

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Laughs at 30fps in one thread, praises it in another one. 

Eat shit and make up your mind nerdmit :tom: 

Uhhh because the difference in the previous thread was the resolution and graphics fidelity.

Ray tracing may not currently be suitable for Multiplayer, but it's got a great future for itself, unlike your faction.

But continue hyping RDR2 having the best graphics for the smallest install base, we love it.

10 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Laughs at 30fps in one thread, praises it in another one. 

Eat shit and make up your mind nerdmit :tom: 

God damn you're dumb. :mj: 

30fps is fine... if there's a good reason for it... It's not fine when you're running shit console gfx though :kaz:

And you told me to make up my mind... but I don't have to... I can have the best of both worlds.  Dumbtre :fatcruise: 

Wow definitely worth the extra $700 Remipee (other PC parts not included), you get an incomplete BFVagina patch and have to scale down to the 30FPS you always bash and no RDR2 as the cherry on top :tom: 

Edited by bhytre
Just now, bhytre said:

Wow definitely worth the extra $700 Remipee (other PC parts not included), you get an incomplete BFVagina patch and no RDR2 :tom: 

Yea, because that's the only game there is... :roll: 

bu but RDR2 Remi!  I'm playing LOOK!  :cruise: 

Just now, bhytre said:

Yeah there's that indie game that looks like it was made with Gameboy Advance hardware too and numerous Benchmarks, I forgot sorry :tom: 

Hey Rem, check out my RDR2 achievement score!!  I played it today!  RDR2 Rem!  Hey Rem, Red Remidemption 2 REM!!! It's AMAZING! 

:ovolol:

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Seems like it's getting to you lmfao :tom: I'll have to up it even more :juggle: 

Rem!  This is great, but where's the BF5 RDR2 patch? REM?  I played RDR2.  It's best on X rem!  That's where I played it!  My life is over when the game is done, but it's the best! REM!!

Sure, you got 20 games since RDR2 was released, but... not RDR2..  ROFLS OWNED!  Rem, I'm playing it LOOK!

:hest: 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

He is playing BF at 30fps LMFAO

FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS

The Xbox One X version doesn't even come close to 4K (75% with reconstruction)... has tons of missing gfx and effects.. .and dips to the low 50s regularly :kaz: 

I can play at X1X settings with RTX on and hit 60fps easy :cruise: 

Rem why you spend so much :cries:  Somebody HELP ME WIF MY PCEEEEE :rofl: