While the west is completely obsessed with political correctness in games, meanwhile this is how Japan markets their games.

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Except if you're Sony and require games to be censored, notice this is being played on Switch lol :hest:

:deadest:

It's being played on Switch because it's a Switch exclusive. :snoop:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

The other games in this "series" which are also on PS4 are censored, point stands fuck face. 

The PS4 Japanese version of Senran Kagura ReNewal, which came out earlier this year, isn't censored. 

I'm not sure why Sony is caving to the PC mob with the western release, especially considering all previous games in the series has had the dressing room feature and no one batted an eye about it.

Regardless that changes nothing to what I've said in this thread. The west is still obsessed with this shit while the Japanese gives 0 fuck. So stop trying to appear like you've won a debate or something.

The Japs are crazy.

Sony censors the game becauae of fucktards like Autismo in here who post at Resetera.

I couldn't care less avout weeaboo filth but its funny how its fine in Japan yet our culture we're straight up told "you can not play this". But if it was a game encouraging young children to be gay or trannys it would be instant GOTY and celebrated everywhere.

25 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The Japs are crazy.

Sony censors the game becauae of fucktards like Autismo in here who post at Resetera.

I couldn't care less avout weeaboo filth but its funny how its fine in Japan yet our culture we're straight up told "you can not play this". But if it was a game encouraging young children to be gay or trannys it would be instant GOTY and celebrated everywhere.

Yeah, no shit. :D