Megaton incoming today?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"If Phil Spencer announces a multiplat, but there is no Sony around.......then is it an exclusive?"   -Lemcels

Xbox will still find a way to lose to Sony at E3 2019. A non-existant Sony.

The result of Sony's past E3s the lemmings claimed were hot garbage.   There goes bhytre, he choked, hes so mad.

Posted Images

Image result for support group

"after the flute, they came on stage with a banjo. The next year, Sony cancelled the show completely. I pretended I didn't care and that we were winning this way, it was hard to deal with. Thankfully I had the help of this guy who pretended to be a PC gamer, I can't say his name but let's call him Arthurmiji. He had a lot of free time back then since he didn't get this game called RDR 2 on his $4000 PC, it was nice of him to help me out but even he couldn't put up with the lies anymore... He bought the PS4 version and turned blind from the low resolution, I haven't seen him since..."

"It's ok Lynuts, it's ok"

• Haha 1

OsirisBlack has finally replied guys:

„I’m sorry for the wait and it’s almost time. Announcement early next release 8 to 12 after. Devkits said not to be final specifications I only know about internal EA Ubi and Capcom having Devkits.“

I expect a March 2019 announcement and seperate events from E3. Waste of time for Sony.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If they announced the console, then that effectively means it becomes available for pre-order at major retailers.

There's no way they would do that 8 to 12 months. Probably 6 months.

PS4 was announced in February with no box or price. No pre orders.

Edited by Beta Bux Romeo
2 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

PS4 was announced in February with no box or price. No pre orders.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope

PS4 became available for pre-order in North America at major retailers on June 10, 2013.

Almost exactly 5 months before launch.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope

PS4 became available for pre-order in North America at major retailers on June 10, 2013.

Almost exactly 5 months before launch.

What does that have to do with anything? The PS4 was announced with no price, reveal or pre-order in February.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

What does that have to do with anything? The PS4 was announced with no price, reveal or pre-order in February.

Sony didn't have like 4-5 major games from their previous console that they still needed to market that same year.  It was TLOU and it was (supposed to be) coming out within weeks of them beginning to talk about PS4.

That last gen was significantly different. People were feeling the strain of 8 year old console hardware.