Megaton incoming today?

2 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

They need a seperate event for PS5. Without MS or Nintendo competing for views and attention.

:|

No they wouldn't.  Nintendo still releases directs during E3.  All eyes are on the conferences, then, no matter the form they take.  They're not going to forgo that just for shits'n'giggles.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"If Phil Spencer announces a multiplat, but there is no Sony around.......then is it an exclusive?"   -Lemcels

Xbox will still find a way to lose to Sony at E3 2019. A non-existant Sony.

The result of Sony's past E3s the lemmings claimed were hot garbage.   There goes bhytre, he choked, hes so mad.

Posted Images

If there was going to be a PS5, they would have to announce games and third-parties preparing games for that new console.

They would NEED to be at E3, to assist showing off those games for third-parties.

If they announce a PS5 after June (hence skipping E3), that would be a bit silly because they wouldn't have enough time to market a product arriving in less than 4-5 months.

If they announce a PS5 before E3, they'd probably be expected to SHOW games running on the new hardware at E3.

1 minute ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Sony canceled PSX. They cancelled E3. That means zero conferences outside of TGS in 2019.

I don't get how people argue the PS4 is supposed to drive 2019 with zero fucking presence, the ones that are 2020.

They are supposed to drive 2019 by simply promoting the final PS4 games that they have left. Days Gone in early 2019, TLOU2 in Spring/Summer, and Death Stranding in latter 2019.  And Ghosts of Tsushima and that From Software game sometime during Spring/Summer.

They don't need an E3 for those games. They can focus on preview events and regular marketing.

They cannot get a running demo of the PS5 until AFTER E3. This is why they saw no need to have a presence. Sony even said that they will not have a press conference AROUND the time of E3. They are literally radio silent during that time.

My guess is that they make small announcement at TGS 2019 about an upcoming PS Experience event. And then they hold the event in December to announce PS5. And then PS5 releases in Spring 2020.

The Nintendo Switch was smart to release in the Spring so that it could gather moment towards Christmas. Sony will try to do the same strategy.

3 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

:|

No they wouldn't.  Nintendo still releases directs during E3.  All eyes are on the conferences, then, no matter the form they take.  They're not going to forgo that just for shits'n'giggles.

Well this comment aged well, d'n'it? :tard: 

Its amazing, Sony isn't going to E3 in June, therefore the PS5 must be announced quite a bit of time before June 2019.

So, we're basically under 6 months of a PS5 announcement..........but there's no leaks on PS5 development, or games.

People are genuinely trying to peddle that logic right now.

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Its amazing, Sony isn't going to E3 in June, therefore the PS5 must be announced quite a bit of time before June 2019.

So, we're basically under 6 months of a PS5 announcement..........but there's no leaks on PS5 development, or games.

People are genuinely trying to peddle that logic right now.

It's dumbfounding how Aza continues to post things that CLEARLY point to 2020, and keeps talking like as if "it's 2019 guaranteed now"  :hest: 

9 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

What would happen if we banned Aza if 2019 doesn't pan out?  

I'm not suggesting anything, I'm just asking questions. :wrists:

Ban him until PS5 drops? :face:

Although where would I get my daily drop of information until then :wonder:

4 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Ban him until PS5 drops? :face:

Although where would I get my daily drop of information until then :wonder:

Nah, that's just mean.

Just ban him for like some weird-ass amount of time to keep him guessing.  Like banned for 10 total hours, but it's a random hour of the day each day for 10 days.

Real talk though... E3 is done for. :(   It simply wont be the same without Sony.

EA's conferences are trash

Ubisofts are trash

MS's are great, but not enough on their own.

LMAO at the rest of them...

Without Sony and MS to go head to head, it's nothing for us.